Search results

1. willrich23

LTTF 26 oz rush98 or 120

just like the title says. looking for the ASA and Utrip rawlings rushes. will entertain all offers check out my signature and photos for what i can trade with.
  2. willrich23

GTG bignasty

awesome shipper got the bat in 2 days.
  3. willrich23

Best Worth ASA Ball?

What is the best Worth ASA ball out there? Oklahoma district and state tourneys require that you use a worth ball. Super Gold dots, ASA Hot Dot, Toxics.
  4. willrich23

For Sale Easton SCN8 28oz

just like the title says, 28 oz SCN8 "the blue flex." I am selling this for a friend. unknown number of hits. bat is in good condition. a little end cap wear. price is $200 OBO.
  5. willrich23

For Trade Demarini Juggy 2nd batch 27 oz

Like the title says 2nd batch juggy for trade. Unknown number of hits. Good condition, no rattle, will send pics upon request. I am looking to trade this for a 27 oz ASA Easton. hit me up on a pm.
  6. willrich23

For Sale/Trade Motorola Cliq Cell Phone (TMobile)

i have a Motorola Cliq Phone(the one with the flipout keyboard) with 1GB memory card, charger, red protective case and original box. looking for $175, bat trade, or left handed golf clubs. LMK.
  7. willrich23

GTG Flyboy23

did a phone for phone plus cash swap. quick shipper. made deal and kept to it.
  8. willrich23

For Trade 28 oz. SSR1

Bat is in very good condition, has about 150-200 cuts on it. Couple of ground scuffs. Will email pics if requested. Looking to trade for a Miken, but will hear all offers. LMK
  9. willrich23

For Sale/Trade Blackberry 8900 TMOBILE

I have a blackberry 8900 that is in very good condition... wife upgraded to the 9700... It has 2 GB of memory $100
  10. willrich23

GTG 99pontiac_ta

did deal with him for easton synergy + for a cell phone. he lived up to agreement fully.
  11. willrich23

For Sale/Trade MyTouch 3G and Blackberry 8900 (TMobile)

i have two cell phones through TMobile for sale... The mytouch 3g is an android based phone... loved it just upgraded to the new HTC HD2. Very good condition... 4GB Memory in it... Comes with all accessories... $150 Sold!!! The blackberry 8900 is in very good condition as...