Search results

1. Goosepimp

Price Check Buddy getting rid of a 27oz J3A in really good condition. Asking for 240 thoughts? I

This^^^ $240 for a NR? no thanks.....get the New Juggy OG instead
  2. Goosepimp

Difference between Cluggy & USA Aftermath?

You would expect the store that sells the Cluggy and runs this site would have the understanding that they Cluggy( named after the CL22 and Juggy coming together in an ASA model) and the USA AFTERMATH (DIVERGENCE TECH) are completely different when it comes to engineering. Do they swing the same...
  3. Goosepimp

Difference between Cluggy & USA Aftermath?

You should do some more research before posting this crap. :wtf2:
  4. Goosepimp

New 2016's....

lost art....
  5. Goosepimp

Insane Utrip

i just stepped out of my Delorean. what's up
  6. Goosepimp

Vision???

so wait....demarini makes a hot utrip bat that you can modify swing weight and balance points on? :eek::eek::eek: and its not being hyped up by every fan boy known to this site and facebook? but by an actual player who bought the bat and tried it out on his own? ...this can't be right...
  7. Goosepimp

Warranty Return?

webbed up and way too much don't go in the same sentence....lets see pics before your bat wastes a trip back to Oregon :cool:
  8. Goosepimp

Vision???

9. Goosepimp

Vision???

Bye felicia
  10. Goosepimp

Vision???

that has nothing to do with this bat and its makeup but have fun trying......so take the stick out and relax buddy....:eek:
  11. Goosepimp

Vision???

what are you even talking about Guy? ...i actually own the bat. you don't...but you know all about it? what am i blind to? not sure what you mean there guy.....
  12. Goosepimp

Vision???

this and the other BS you keep posting about it(wrong info) I typically don't care what you post. but when you are numb to anything that involves the release of this bat i have to step in and correct you....
  13. Goosepimp

Vision???

you should channel your negativity elsewhere...this board is dead and doesn't care what you post anymore....:yawn:
  14. Goosepimp

Vision???

but you cared enough to post the wrong info.....:biggthumpup: i'll have this gimmick in my bag for a long time....its that good. Joke is on everyone that doesn't buy one..... just cause you like wet noodles in your hand doesn't mean you have to come here and bash/give out bad info on every...
  15. Goosepimp

Vision???

S.ONE is CL22 4.ONE is ONE :cool::p
  16. Goosepimp

Vision???

S.ONE Composite is the same used on the CL22/Kraken etc.....this bat is surprising from the start. it does not feel like a CL22 or a ONE. The barrel feel is softer and feels futureish imo.....this bat is very limited in this run ....other parts may be avaialable in the future but for now you...
  17. Goosepimp

Vision???

WRONG.:rolleyes:
  18. Goosepimp

*** Cartel Info?

keep your future unless you like the Stadium 2.1 better
  19. Goosepimp

Yeti?

just 1 34" official softball :cool::)
  20. Goosepimp

Yeti?

Only 3 models ...limited release on all 3....