Vision???

TRaj2327

Not yet, but don't be surprised if it happens. There's more than a handful of people that think it will.

Remember what I said though, the shells are all the same so in a sense USSSA is allowing a bat to fluctuate from 26-30, just not allowing individual caps and knobs to be purchased yet.

The bats also are not marked in any way that would match them with a certain set of knobs/caps.

TRaj2327

Correct. My point is just that nothing keeps me from putting a knob for a 29/30 oz on my 26/27 and there is no difference between doing that and doing it to one that was bought as a 29/30. You just can't do it without knowing someone with a heavier bat or buying multiple

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
S.ONE Composite is the same used on the CL22/Kraken etc.....this bat is surprising from the start. it does not feel like a CL22 or a ONE. The barrel feel is softer and feels futureish imo.....this bat is very limited in this run ....other parts may be avaialable in the future but for now you choose your base weight range and get 2 end caps and 2 knobs to change the swing weight and balance points to fit your swing....

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
don't really care, its a gimmick bat

but you cared enough to post the wrong info.....:biggthumpup:

i'll have this gimmick in my bag for a long time....its that good. Joke is on everyone that doesn't buy one..... just cause you like wet noodles in your hand doesn't mean you have to come here and bash/give out bad info on every new demarini that isn't your dreamstick :)

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
Not a gimmick in my eyes.

It's awesome looking in person, my clear favorite in the line. It's is just as hot as my gamers with only ~100 swings in it. Add the ability to change it from balanced to endloaded and up and down weight and I think it's the real deal.

I will probably buy another one (different weight) so that I have more endcaps to play with. Was fun tinkering with it in bp to see where you liked it best.

Joker

what negativity? you don't agree with me so it's negative?

and if you don't care about me, why even bother to respond? put me on your ignore list and stfu about it

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
don't really care, its a gimmick bat

what negativity? you don't agree with me so it's negative?

and if you don't care about me, why even bother to respond? put me on your ignore list and stfu about it

this and the other BS you keep posting about it(wrong info)

I typically don't care what you post. but when you are numb to anything that involves the release of this bat i have to step in and correct you....

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
again, you don't agree so it's negative

take your blinders off for a minute

what are you even talking about Guy? ...i actually own the bat. you don't...but you know all about it? what am i blind to? not sure what you mean there guy.....

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
Anybody order or receive one of the heavier Vizions yet, 27/28 or 28/29. Curious to know what endcaps they came with.

TRaj2327

Speaking of that.... If every bat came with their own endcaps then that would mean 8 different ones. Notice on the chart I posted that there is 17 different endcap weights? Another reason to believe there will be more available later on.

Last edited:

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
Bummer. I was hoping it would be two different caps than the 26/27 rather than just the one. I was considering ordering a 27/28 so I had 4 caps to play with but probably won't for just the one.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
so how many options for swing weight do you have?

i don't intend to switch things around, but buying a bat that is 'guaranteed' to come in the right swing weight for me(since i can adjust it) would be very appealing.

i've had a few bats lately where the 27 was too light and the 28 was too heavy, but i liked the bat otherwise. so depending on how fine the adjustments can be on these bats, it could be cool.

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
You get two endcaps and two knobs with each bat. So if you ordered the 27/28 combo you should be able find the right combo that works well for you

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
You get two endcaps and two knobs with each bat. So if you ordered the 27/28 combo you should be able find the right combo that works well for you

i understand you get two knobs and two endcaps. what i'm asking is what does that actually get you?

do you get a choice between endloaded and balanced, or a choice between 27oz and 28oz, or 1/4oz adjustments, or ...

i saw that chart posted earlier and there's way more combos than i'd think you could get with two knobs and two endcaps, which is why i started to get intrigued again