Search results

1. Iknight1

GTG InfiniteSB1

Great deal. Bat was shipped properly and quickly. Bat was also exactly as described. Would not hesitate to do a deal with G2G bro.
  2. Iknight1

Amazing Craigslist deal.

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/spo/3357525481.html Let me know if anyone is interested and I can grab them for you.
  3. Iknight1

For Sale 2010 super freak

Bat is in great condition. 200-300 hits. no rattle no webbing. 130 shipped OBO. I am at work so i cant add pics until later but i can text them.
  4. Iknight1

For Sale Mutant (green and yellow)

Green and yellow Mutant. 140 shipped OBO. There is a rattle. Bat is hot. on my work computer. i can add pics tonight or text them.
  5. Iknight1

GTG Ben_Johnson41

Very GTG bro here. Fast and properly shipped. Bat was exactly as described. Would do another deal with him in a heart beat.
  6. Iknight1

For Sale/Trade few bats for trade/sale obo looking for OG MV1

Worth Duo 26oz Sold Miken Super Freak 26oz Reebok Melee Legend 27oz Worth Mutant (green and yellow) 27oz Pm me for pictures. looking for OG MV1 but open to all offers.
  7. Iknight1

GTG or NGTG

MENS D Semi Finals last night and we were playing a team who had three girls. Keep in mind that the 7 guys on the team we were playing are all C players and the only reason they added girls to there team is so the league director would let them drop down to D league. anyways.... before the...
  8. Iknight1

GTG GTG 3zero2cool

3zero2cool is very GTG. I bought an OG Mutant from him and it was shipped the next morning and came exactly as described. bat was packaged properly and insured.
  9. Iknight1

Reebok VR-4000 Softballs

Anyone familiar with the ball? The field I play most of my league games at are switching to these.
  10. Iknight1

Crazy Last Night

Had an hour between games last night so we went over and watched a coed game (3 banging hot girl on one of the teams, fun to watch them run). Anyways there was a play at the plate, catcher caught the ball and laid down a beast of a tag into the girls knee who was sliding in. Kid you not her...
  11. Iknight1

Found a miken mv1 at a yard sale cant figure out the weight

I found the bat (serial number 91680300). the sticker on the knob is gone so i cant figure out the weight. any way to find out? Feels like a 26oz but the knob has a little crack in it which leads be to believe it might have been doctored.
  12. Iknight1

just moved to chicago area.

hey guys, couldnt find too much using the search button. I just moved to lincoln park just wondering how far a travel to good softball leagues? any info would be helpfull.
  13. Iknight1

HALO rule

The park where i play just put into effect the HALO rule. I guess during a lower divison game last season a guy got blasted and broke his collar bone. but my team plays in the upper divison and the umpires are calling this rule almost anytime the ball is close to middle. My team was called for...
  14. Iknight1

BP video

first time swinging bat since my shoulder injury 2 monthes ago. started off rough got a little better towards the end. take it easy on me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11oSyWUMhA8