Search results

1. G

For Sale/Trade 27oz og freak

Whats up people.I have an og freak that i would be willing to sell for $200.00 shiped or trades as well. The freak is a 27oz cirl # is 3337282 in good shape will send you pics if you pm me. BATS IAM LOOKING FOR 1) worth 26oz XL 2) wirht 454 rese 26oz 3) First degree 27 oz OR P if you...
  2. G

For Sale/Trade og MIKEN 27oz

I got an og freak miken 27 OZ 190 shiped but is in good shape if you would like to see pic just pm me.. things i want to trade for a 454 rese 27OZ :D:D WORTH XL 27OZ :D:D
  3. G

For Sale/Trade 2ND Batch OG Freak

i have an 2nd batch og freak 27oz..trying to sell for $200 or trade for a 454 or the new XL in 26oz or 27oz.Have pics for the bat if you would like to see send me a PM
  4. G

For Sale/Trade Og freak2nd batch!!!

I hve a 2nd bathc 27OZ og freak in good shape trying to sell it for 200.00 or a trade for a 454 or a XL i have pics if you would like to see it PM me :D:D:D:D:D
  5. G

what up bra its chris

what up bra its chris
  6. G

Man iam reallyt just trying to trade my OG cuz peolpe keep trying to under ball the **** out of...

Man iam reallyt just trying to trade my OG cuz peolpe keep trying to under ball the **** out of me way to much
  7. G

For Sale/Trade 2ND Batch OG Freak

I have a Miken OG freak that is a 27oz and in good conditiontrying to sell it for $200 obo. The bat has a good rattle to it no cracks or any thing like that if you would like to see some pics of it just send me a pm and I will reply to you. :D:D ALSO WELLING TO TRAD FOR IT AS WELL
  8. G

For Sale/Trade 27oz ressy 454

Og I got an og freak if you would like one of those
  9. G

For Sale/Trade 27oz Mayhem XL Returnable w/ receipt

2nd Batch og freak A i got an og freak good condtion..I just got my hand on one of that worth and loved it was wanting to know about a trade
  10. G

For Sale/Trade Worth titan og 27oz------nr

how about this 27 max load mv1