Search results

1. K

Rating Miken DC-41 Models

My son has been using my Miken DC-41 (original red knob, not the re-issue) and likes it very much. To get it back I would like to get a DC-41 for him for Christmas. Are any of the available newer ones as good or near as good as the the original red knob one? Or is there a Miken or Worth...
  2. K

Opinion On Connell

I am considering buying the Legit 220 Greg Connell. I would appreciate any advice. Are the new one and older red one close to the same in performance? And are they top bats or are there some better Worth balanced bats out there? I don't see much on them. Thanks for any help before I buy.
  3. K

Anything Feel Like An Ultra II

I can swing an Ultra II in one of the leagues I play in and it is perfect for my swing and I always seem to find the sweet spot. Of course it is illegal in most leagues so I am trying to find a bat that swings like it and has a similar sweet spot. My hitting with other bats so far has not been...
  4. K

Any Fast Pitch Bats In Slow Pitch?

Are fast pitch bats illegal in slow pitch softball?
  5. K

Is it the same bat?

I ordered a Z3000 Model #SB14ZUB online given its high marks. The company sent me a Model #SBZ314-UB. I am being told that it is the same bat. Has anyone else seen this and is it the same bat? Thanks.
  6. K

J3a or a Z or Softballfans Limited Edition CL 22

Looking for a recommendation on a new bat. I am a line drive hitter who has never hit one out so that tells you about my bat speed. As I am also aging I can use all the help I can get from the bat to get the ball through the infield or into the gaps as quick as possible. I have been using a...
  7. K

Someting Like An Ultra II

I swung an Ultra II for the first time the other night. Wow!!!!! Unfortunately it is not legal in most leagues. Since the feel and sweet spot were perfect for me I was wondering if anyone can recommend a bat that has the same feel and sweet spot location as the Ultra II and that is legal in...