1. B

Need pitcher for sat

Plainwell mi this sat April 12
  2. B

Looking for pitcher for sat

Plainwell mi hit me up if interested
  3. B

BP today????

I live in the warsaw indiana area would like to take some swings any interest ? Will drive a little if needed (574) 527-9470
  4. B

North Central indiana

Just moved to the area and looking to play ball. Anybody know where to go I live in the warsaw area
  5. B

Warsaw in

Looking for a team to play league with in the area. I play out field mostly good stick with home run power pm me if u have an open spot
  6. B

Warsaw in

Looking for a league team to play with u trip Asa or nsa . I play outfield mostly . Good stick with home run power. Moving down from Grand Rapids Mi love to play ball and show up every week:pics:
  7. B

For Sale All done sale

I have a 26oz booger starting to open up nice no issues$100 26oz scn6 like new few hundred hits needs a lot of work $100 28oz scn9 just started to click $175 None of the bats have any issues I can text picks if ya like
  8. B

For Sale 26 oz scn 3

I have a well broke in flex no cracks a little webbing plenty of end cap wear one stamp completely gone the other almost gone. Just moved to Washington and its all utrip. Price is $250 delivered. I only have my phone at the moment so I can text ya pics my num is2067131966
  9. B

Seattle

Looking for a team or 2 to play ball with in Seattle area. Relocating there in march. I'm a speedy of can play a little 2nd. Hit for avr with a little power
  10. B

Ft lauderdale

Moving down from mich and looking for legue play and tourneys I'm a speedy outfielder with a little power but mostly an average hitter. Would love to play a couple nights a week plus weekends so hit me up and I could come show ya what I have
  11. B

For Sale Hunting items

I have alot of hunting items for bow hunting to rifle hunting . Call for list 6168356667 thanx
  12. B

Labelle fl

May b moving down from mich and wondering if there r any teams looking for a speedy outfielder ? Can hit for power but mostly average . Can also play a little 2nd.
  13. B

price check gmp1

Looking for a fair price mod trap gmp1 barley game ready 12" model
  14. B

For Trade stadium and scn9 4 scn3

I have a 300 hit 27oz stadium with valid rec no issues just a few bag and ground scratches and a 27oz scn9,some end cap wear slight wobble if you shake it hard,bag and ground wear.looking for a decent scn3. Can email pics as my computer is down
  15. B

GTG darracq

Fast shipping ,bat as described don't hesitate to deal with him! Thanx bro
  16. B

For Trade 27oz stadium

Just putting the feelers out. Made a trade with gtg bro and not playing nsa anymore.27oz stadium with 300 hits and valid rec. Looking to trade for asa stix. Can add cash to even out deal. Bats of intrest in order are as follows Og flex Og ext Scn 9 Mutjha Any new eastons Recoil max...
  17. B

For Trade psyco se, green techzilla

Only looking to trade at this time. 1.26oz psycho se supermax, 25 hits valid rec dated 5-25-11 TRADED! 2.30 oz green techzilla no dents,cracks or waves Can email pics as I can't load from my phone. Looking for 27-28oz easton but will look at all offers pm me for fast response. Can do...
  18. B

For Trade psycho se for easton

I have a 26 psycho se maxload with 25 hits and valid rec. Looking for scn9 in 28 or 27. Open to other eastons as well as worth lmk can email pics
  19. B

For Trade 30 oz green tekzilla

No dents, waves, cracks, bat only has about 50- 75 hits. Open to all trades in 27-28 oz. Asa or utrip lmk by pm. Can email pics
  20. B

GTG jjk13

Gtg in my book fast shipping and great communication . Shipped when he said he would. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy!