Search results

1. Demar4life

Fastpitch mitt

Ya what I'm hoping. Thanks man.
  2. Demar4life

Fastpitch mitt

Thanks rous. You have any interest if I sold it to you?
  3. Demar4life

Fastpitch mitt

Crickets....
  4. Demar4life

Fastpitch mitt

Hey guys picked this up at a garage sale. Was wondering the approximate value of it. If I remember right Rous is a white label pro and hopefully could chime in:biggthumpup:
  5. Demar4life

For Sale Mizuno gge55tm and gge7

gge55tm is still here. Let's get this gone
  6. Demar4life

Is Mercy good for power hitters?

the last number in a bats weight means how far the bombs go. For example 26oz will hit 600ft bombs and 27oz will hit 700ft etc etc. Therefore your 25oz should do just fine clearing the fence.
  7. Demar4life

Honestly I really love this leather. Nice and stiff.
  8. Demar4life

Wrong. It's the leather quality as well as a few small touches depending on the glove manufacturer. The same pattern can come in the cheapest and most expensive glove line.
  9. Demar4life

Bump.........
  10. Demar4life

Tanners glove lace????

Fred where on there site do you see you can order from them? Is there lace anymore quality than glovesmith? by quality I really just mean stiff
  11. Demar4life

Tanners glove lace????

Why can't I find tanners lace anywhere? Looked on fastpitchglove site and nothing. What gives? Did tanners stop producing it? Dirty 30 I could use your wisdom.
  12. Demar4life

Sorry Tex. You could maybe offer a trade and cash. Softball players need bats too!:)
  13. Demar4life

Thanks for the bump. 55 is great I just will never use it.
  14. Demar4life

LTB Gmp55bk

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18302159
  15. Demar4life

Gge55tm: bought glove new with intentions of being my gamer but got another glove so this one will have to go. Glove has been played catch with a few times and was relaced with white tanners lace. Glove is still stiff and needs work to be a gamer. 250 shipped Gge 7SOLD : bought off here few...
  16. Demar4life

LTB pool cue case

Anybody have a plain black 2 stick case that they don't need anymore. Lmk thanks
  17. Demar4life

tm blackout?

Why are these selling for 200+? And why is everybody looking for one?
  18. Demar4life

For Sale/Trade Mizuno GMP55 and GGE7

Bump this back up. Deal on gge7 fell through. The gmp55 is gone!
  19. Demar4life

Davis Relacing Glove Pics

Give him a break position lol. Gloves look good man keep up the good work. Just another guy sharing his addiction of leather, just like the rest of us:thumb:
  20. Demar4life

For Sale/Trade Mizuno GMP55 and GGE7

GMP55: TRADEDBought this from a board bro about 6 months ago and have used it very minimally since. I've always used TIP and thumb and pinky are very stiff still. Glove appears to be used by a baseball player prior to my use. Glove was relaced in primo lace by previous owner, which is very...