Search results

1. Demar4life

Fastpitch mitt

Hey guys picked this up at a garage sale. Was wondering the approximate value of it. If I remember right Rous is a white label pro and hopefully could chime in:biggthumpup:
  2. Demar4life

Tanners glove lace????

Why can't I find tanners lace anywhere? Looked on fastpitchglove site and nothing. What gives? Did tanners stop producing it? Dirty 30 I could use your wisdom.
  3. Demar4life

For Sale Mizuno gge55tm and gge7

Gge55tm: bought glove new with intentions of being my gamer but got another glove so this one will have to go. Glove has been played catch with a few times and was relaced with white tanners lace. Glove is still stiff and needs work to be a gamer. 250 shipped Gge 7SOLD : bought off here few...
  4. Demar4life

LTB pool cue case

Anybody have a plain black 2 stick case that they don't need anymore. Lmk thanks
  5. Demar4life

tm blackout?

Why are these selling for 200+? And why is everybody looking for one?
  6. Demar4life

For Sale/Trade Mizuno GMP55 and GGE7

GMP55: TRADEDBought this from a board bro about 6 months ago and have used it very minimally since. I've always used TIP and thumb and pinky are very stiff still. Glove appears to be used by a baseball player prior to my use. Glove was relaced in primo lace by previous owner, which is very...
  7. Demar4life

hey glove gurus

What's this louisville slugger worth? Quality looks good from the pic
  8. Demar4life

For Sale Pro flare 12" horween edition

I traded for this months ago but just have too many gloves. Looking to sell for $120, I would prefer payments as a money order. Only trades I'm interested in would be for some bp balls.
  9. Demar4life

Mercy sucks

Let me start off by saying Demarini is about all I swing and I do like 2 piece bats. On that note I think the mercy is the biggest let down so far. J3a and aftermath are legit and I swing both well but I don't think the mercy has a sweetspot cuz it was terrible. I'm going to give it another shot...
  10. Demar4life

For Sale 27oz OG AV FL

Bout 500 swings, Bat is a NR $100 bux
  11. Demar4life

For Sale/Trade 26oz OG Cartel NR

Just picked this up locally in a trade and have no use for it. Would sell for 135 or will look at trades. Looking for gloves or bats or a jugs screen. Just lmk what ya got.
  12. Demar4life

For Sale Vinci rv 1961-L

Used for about half a season. Looking for $110 thanks
  13. Demar4life

For Sale/Trade Wilson A2000 ot6 saddle tan

Picked this up about 6 months ago but never moved to the outfield. Still pretty stiff only played catch a handful of times. Will consider all trades, looking to get 110 shipped. Payments will need to be a money order, thanks Glove has been traded
  14. Demar4life

mizuno pro vs woodz custom

What are the differences in the two regarding leather quality and such things. Is there a reason for the big price tag on the mizunos vs smaller company? Thoughts? Dirty if you could chime in here I would like to hear it, youve probably handled more gloves than most of us.
  15. Demar4life

You might be a glove huer if........

You might be a glove huer if you drive by a cattle farm and you think of leather before steak If you take pics of your newborn in a glove. If you can tell the major manufacturers apart by the smell. If your girl tells you she bought some lace and you say "why, I just got my glove back...
  16. Demar4life

For Sale Minty Mizuno Global Elite mod trap

I have a minty Global Elite that I recieved in a trade that I just dont see myself using so its time to go. Size 13, measures about 12.25 with standard measuring and bag goes with it. I will be using usps with insurance to ship. Price is $205 shipped to conus. Payment will need to be a money...
  17. Demar4life

For Sale/Trade Nokona pro line mod trap 12.75

Looking to sell my Nokona pro line. I have used it for 1 long season and had it in my bag for the last month just getting in the way. Was going to relace and maybe do a web swap but could use some money at the moment. Looking to sell for $135OBO. Will consider trades. Have any questions, just...
  18. Demar4life

Stiffest of stiff

Just recently getting into gloves and am wondering, which company has the stiffest thumb and pinky stalls? Currently looking into Mizuno, Wilson, and Rawlings. Had a A2000 and liked it but sold it to a friend, but I'm curious if they get any stiffer with pro prefereds or mizuno pro series. I...
  19. Demar4life

Return help

So I've only returned 1 bat to demarini ever. Just recently I broke 2 more with valid reciepts in different peoples names. I returned them together and today I got a voicmail stating I need to call them back before they can process my warranty claims. Anybody run into a issue like this? I won't...
  20. Demar4life

For Sale/Trade Wilson A2000 L22 elo-b (limited edition) 30/500

I'm regretfully selling my L22 A2000 because of some financial issues. I bought it NWOT and have only played catch with it twice. I love this thing but unfortunatly have to sell. Trades I would be interested in is nokona bloodline's or proline's mod trap or full trap. selling price is $250.