Search results

1. Esquilax

team combat 275 vs team combat Rogo 275

Does anybody have swung both bats. Looking for some review/comparison. Do they feel/perform the same. Or are there significant differences? Thanks guys
  2. Esquilax

LTB Combat Rogo275

As title says, I'm looking to buy a Combat Rogo 275 dual stamps. Preferably 27 but will also consider 26 or 28. Must be willing to ship to Canada. PM works best. Thank you.
  3. Esquilax

Rush lovers!!

Rush bats lovers!! Hey good ol' Rush 120 & 98 lovers. What do you swing nowadays with the new standards? Just curious to see what you like to swing now. Thanks guys
  4. Esquilax

(Price Check) Demarini OG TheOne & Z2K Ri ASA

Hi guys, got a 27oz Demarini OG TheOne and a 28oz Z2K Ri ASA balanced I'm looking to move. would like to have an approximative value for those bats. Unknown hits on the Demarini, Bought it last summer but never swung it. Bat looks in really good shape, no cracks/webbing/rattle. Only a...
  5. Esquilax

For Sale 1 composite, 2 metals

Hey guys, I got 2 metal bats i'd like to move together. Composite 1-Louisville Z2000 RI ASA 34/28 bal., 400hits, no webbing/crack/rattle. Some bag and ground scratches. Otherwise bat is very clean. 120$ OBO Metal 1-Worth Wicked XTRA 34/26, unknown hit counts, no dents/waves, perfectly round...
  6. Esquilax

For Sale 2 bats bundle

Hey guys, I got 2 metal bats i'd like to move together. 1-Worth Wicked XTRA 34/26, unknown hit counts, no dents/waves, perfectly round. 2-Easton Reflex 34/28, unknown hit counts, no dents/waves, perfectly round. Both bats are ine excellent shape. 80$ shipped for the pair. OBO P.S. the PST is...
  7. Esquilax

Price Check 2014 ASA Z2KRI 28 oz balanced.

Hey guys, how much is worth this bat nowadays. Approximately 3-400 hits from A non masher. Few normal bag and ground scratches but otherwise, bat is pretty clean. Thanks.
  8. Esquilax

Aftermath with ISF stamp??

Hey guys, Do someone have already seen an Aftermath with the ISF stamp on it. I'm currently looking for one but all the bats I see on here only have the ASA stamp. But when I look on the ISF softball site. The Aftermath does appear in the approved bat list. Here's a picture of the...
  9. Esquilax

For Sale 4 ASA goodies

Hey guys, I got a few ASA goodies up for grabs. 26oz Easton SSR2 - approx. 700 hits, no rattles, some webbing and 2 good lines that looks like a start of some spiral webbing. ASA stamp 60% visible. Bat is on fire. 120$ SOLD. 27oz Easton OG SALVO SRV5- approx. 500 hits, no rattles, no...
  10. Esquilax

LTB Senior Reebok Melee Legend balanced

Looking to buy a 26-27oz balanced Reebok Melee Legend. Slightly used or NIW is fine. Thx
  11. Esquilax

For Sale/Trade J2U for an ASA or senior bat

SOLD Got a nice 26oz NR J2U I'd like to trade for a 26-27oz ASA or Senior bat. Bat have 4-500 hits on it. No cracks, rattle or webbing. Only normal ground & bag scratches. Sell price would be 100$ OBO. Can add $$ to even the deal. Would really like to try an asa VX2 or a SR.1 but I'll look...
  12. Esquilax

Gold Launch vs newer bats ??

Hi guys, I had a Gold Launch and really liked it but it blasted off at the end of the season. I'm looking to replace it so I'd like to get some comparison between the Launch vs the new RBK Melee, 13 Demarini Sr.1, the newer Worths or the new Combats. Wich one will be closer in pop, distance...
  13. Esquilax

ASA bat that swing/feel like a gold launch510

Hi guys! Like the title says, I'm trying to find an ASA bat that feel/ swings pretty much like the gold Launch510. What are your recommandation?? Thx
  14. Esquilax

Huge player bag

Hey guys!! I'm looking to get a new roller bag with a lot of room in it. I play fastball and i'm some kind of equipment manager for the team so I need room for 4 helmets , for at least 4 bats, a pair of cleats, 2 gloves and some balls and sometime an entire catcher's gear. I like the...
  15. Esquilax

Price Check NIW Virus FP 34/26, 33/25 & 34/24

Hi guys, I'd like to know if the price guide is pretty accurate on those or not. Thanks
  16. Esquilax

GTG cdamron13 is GTG!!

cdamron13 sure is GTG. Got the bat mint exactly as described. Shipped the bat quick before receiving the bat from the third party in a 3 way trade. Thx for the smooth deal.
  17. Esquilax

GTG Tuck8 is GTG !!

Tuck is GTG for sure. Shipped the bat quick to the third party in a 3 way deal. even before receiving the bat from as i don't have many GTG feedback. Thx for the smooth deal.
  18. Esquilax

GTG luckydog_20 GTG!!

luckydog_20 sure is GTG. Got the bat mint exactly as described. Shipped the bat even before to get all the money. Thx for the smooth deal.
  19. Esquilax

For Sale/Trade 26oz Rush98

26oz Rush 98 TRADED to Tuck8 34/26 Rawlings Rush98 with receipt. Original grip have been removed for tape. Has about 100 swings on it. A piece of the graphic looks weird cause some guy taped the receipt to the barrel in a previous trade. Asking $230 OBO. Open to any trade, 25-26-27oz ASA...
  20. Esquilax

GTG skew12 is GTG!!!

Received the bat pretty quick and it was exactly like the pics and description. Won't hesitate to deal again.