Search results

1. TKnuth11

Kansas City Major

Can we get a roll call for the Kansas City Major coming up in two weeks? Haven't seen a team list anywhere. I will start it Star 5280/ChokeGrip/Easton will be there.
  2. TKnuth11

Colorado?

What region is Colorado lumped into?
  3. TKnuth11

For Sale Reebok Gear

Guys, are you looking for the New Reebok Cooperstown Quag 2 Trainers or any of our other great products?I can do single orders or entire teams, please feel free to contact me to talk pricing. Check out the new Cooperstown's they are sick and we can't keep them in stock so get them while you...
  4. TKnuth11

LTB Elbow Sleeves

Mine are getting pretty run down, I hate the look of the sniper sleeves also. Let me know what you have new or used.
  5. TKnuth11

For Sale/Trade BMB-L Black 13 inch

I have a barley used Vinci that is in perfect shape, got this over the winter but I don't play the field anymore so I want it to have a nice home. Sale price is $150.00 obo or willing to trade for a bat. Also if you have have any Reebok vero zig trainers size 12 I would be interested in those...
  6. TKnuth11

36 Hour Marathon Tournament in Cheyenne

Anybody ever been or is going this year? I got asked to play and I'm thinking about heading up there to see it to say I've played in it. The thing I'm wondering is format, level of competition just anything anybody wants to add would be helpful. Thanks
  7. TKnuth11

LTB 27oz or 28oz Demarini Cartel

Just as the title reads send pictures and prices to [email protected] Thanks
  8. TKnuth11

For Sale/Trade 27oz. Demarini USSSA The One

I have a 200 swing 27oz The One for sale or trade for 160.00, bat is returnable. Bat has no structural damage and no rattle, there is a paint chip as you can see from my pictures. Send me all offers to [email protected]. Thanks
  9. TKnuth11

For Sale/Trade Juggy for 1st base mitt

I have a 27oz Juggy that has about 500 swings on it, I bought it from a board bro and have never took it out of my bag. I am opening to trading it for just about anything but I would really like a 1st baseman's mitt or pretty much whatever bats somebody wants to trade for. Selling price is...
  10. TKnuth11

For Sale/Trade 27oz Juggy

I have a 27oz Juggy that has about 500 swings on it, I bought it from a board bro and have never took it out of my bag. I am opening to trading it for just about anything but I would really like a 1st baseman's mitt or pretty much whatever bats somebody wants to trade for. Selling price is...
  11. TKnuth11

LTB Worth 1st Base Mitt

As the title says I'm interested in a Worth 1st base mitt, I would like white and some color but not locked into that color. Let me know what you have.
  12. TKnuth11

LTB RHT 1st base mitt

Looking to buy a right hand throw 1st base mitt. Let me know what you have.
  13. TKnuth11

Boombah Vengeance Chrome

Was wonder if anybody has them yet? I ordered them the other day and was looking for early reviews.
  14. TKnuth11

Boombah Reps

Hey guys my team is looking into buying pants from Boombah along with a few pairs of shoes. Please contact me [email protected]. Thanks
  15. TKnuth11

GTG Rr2

Just bought a bat from RR2 and he is for sure GTG, bat was in great shape and it showed up 3 days after the deal was done.
  16. TKnuth11

Dumb Question

How do you list your bats as a signature?
  17. TKnuth11

Stadium Webbing Question

Hey guys just seeing when people started seeing webbing on their stadium? Thanks in advance!
  18. TKnuth11

Demarini's

I'm looking for Demarini's 27oz. or 28oz email me [email protected]. I have 2011 Ressy Titan 26oz. for trade bait also.
  19. TKnuth11

For Sale/Trade 2011 Ressy Titan

I have a 26oz. 2011 Ressy Titan for sale or trade. Sale price is 150.00 open to just about any trades. Bat has 150-200 hits on it used it for about four months. No endcap issues just minor scratches from normal wear. Like the bat a lot but have too many to keep around.
  20. TKnuth11

For Sale/Trade 2011 Ressy Titan

I have a 26oz. 2011 Ressy Titan for sale or trade. Sale price is 150.00 open to just about any trades. Bat has 150-200 hits on it used it for about four months. No endcap issues just minor scratches from normal wear. Like the bat a lot but have too many to keep around.