Search results

1. p8ntchucker7

WTB Freak 12 Maxload 26 27 28 oz

PM sent. Have a 26oz Freak 12
  2. p8ntchucker7

ISO Anarchy Rebellion

Props to you for going all out with a great gift idea!
  3. p8ntchucker7

LTB a ASA/ISA bat for 375/44 balls

Anybody actually get a response from this guy?
  4. p8ntchucker7

LTB DNA

Do you have interest in a NIW 25oz 2018 Torch, or just the 2019s that come in heavier weights?
  5. p8ntchucker7

LTB 25oz Monsta

I have a 2018 NIW Torch 2500 handle. PM me if interested
  6. p8ntchucker7

LTB 2013 or 2014 ASA Flipper aftermath. Or early juggy

I have a 27oz 2014 Aftermath for sale if you're still looking?
  7. p8ntchucker7

LTB 2013 Demarini Aftermath 27oz

I have a 27oz 2013 AM in real nice shape. PM sent.
  8. p8ntchucker7

Vet Bill Sale - monsta, worth

Glad to see he's back home and hoping all goes well for a full recovery.
  9. p8ntchucker7

For Sale/Trade $90 Helmer!!(bat traded)

I thought you loved the Cluggys?
  10. p8ntchucker7

Buyer Beware

If you go back and read my second text it said: "I'll give you until Wednesday 2/21. That's a full 12 days after we made the deal and I paid, which I think is more than fair. If I don't have tracking info by 2/21 then I'll leave a NGTG." It had been 7 days and I was saying that I'll give you 5...
  11. p8ntchucker7

For Sale 25oz Monsta Boogeyman 3500

I have no hard feelings towards you. You gave my money back right away, but all I wanted was the bat to be shipped at some point in time, and for that to be communicated. Seeing that you read my text immediately but didn't take a few seconds to respond for a few hours gave me the impression that...
  12. p8ntchucker7

Buyer Beware

If I had my choice we would do the deal, but I don't believe that he wants to at this point. I would wait until he got back from his trip, but all I was getting over text was "do what you gotta do" and "I'm too busy". At the end of the day he's had a lot of good deals and for whatever reason...
  13. p8ntchucker7

Buyer Beware

Everything posted by phxraida15 here is true. The only thing I would add is that after hearing that he couldn't ship right away I told him no problem, ship when you can thinking that would be at some point within the next 2 weeks. My first text after a week of no communication was simply "You...
  14. p8ntchucker7

Buyer Beware Phxraida15

Buyer Beware: I was buying a BMLC from him. We agreed upon the price, he told me he could ship the same day and provided his PayPal. I paid immediately and provided my address. A few hours later I get a text message saying that he can't ship the bat and he doesn't know when he will be able to...
  15. p8ntchucker7

Moving this to a BB thread. Phxraida15, this is a shame and it didn't have to be this way. All I asked for was to know when you thought you could ship the bat. Something about the story doesn't add up to me, but I do appreciate you returning my money.
  16. p8ntchucker7

Buyer Beware: I was buying this BMLC from him. We agreed upon the price, he told me he could ship the same day and provided his PayPal. I paid immediately and provided my address. A few hours later I get a text message saying that he can't ship the bat and he doesn't know when he will be able...
  17. p8ntchucker7

Freak 23

What does the handle feel like on the Freak 23? Stiff?
  18. p8ntchucker7

For Sale 2018 Miken KP23 R/R/B 26 oz ASA

What's the handle feel like on these? Stiff?