Search results

1. turkeyhntr2

GTG Buzzard 69 is GTG!

Great guy to do business with! Awesome and constant communication. Wish everybody was as easy to deal with as he was.
  2. turkeyhntr2

Cleaning Glove

I ran several different searches and came up with several different answers. I just cleaned my Worth Liberty Advance after two years of dirt build up on it. I just used some mild soap and water to clean it, but my question is this...what do I need to do to it now to give it that "tacky"...
  3. turkeyhntr2

Easton Titan Wheeled Bat Bag

I've been looking for a bigger bag to carry mine and my wife's softball equipment. I had a local guy offer me one like this for $50. It's been used for 3 seasons and shows a little wear but still in good shape. I don't know much about these bags. Is $50 a good deal?
  4. turkeyhntr2

USSSA Return

I am in the process of buying another DC Psycho, but I had a question. If I buy a USSSA bat in 2012 and it breaks within a year, am I just SOL or will I still have the warranty for another USSSA bat in 2013 with the new stamps?
  5. turkeyhntr2

J2u?

I've got a NR J2U that I am attempting to sell in the selling section, but I just noticed in the past day or so that it seems like there are alot of them being put up for sale now. Is there a reason for this that I don't know about? I'm just looking to sell mine because I am in the market for...
  6. turkeyhntr2

For Sale NR Demarini J2 120 27oz

**SOLD TO "D"Angel** Got a 27 oz. NR Demarini J2 120 that I've decided to sell. I was holding out for a trade on a DC Psycho, but nothing ever came through, so I just went ahead and bought a new one. I got this bat from a fellow board member (Toph) back in the spring. During my possession...
  7. turkeyhntr2

For Trade Demarini J2 120 for DC Psycho

Hey guys, looking to trade my NR Demarini J2 120 27 oz for a DC Psycho 26 oz. Here's the link to my other post on the Demarini selling side if you might be interested. I've got some low-res pics there. If you want more pics or better pics, just PM me your e-mail address. Thanks...
  8. turkeyhntr2

Dropping Shoulder

Does anyone have any suggestions or techniques that I could use to help me to quit dropping my back shoulder when I swing? Due to me dropping my shoulder, I pop up usually 4 out of 5 times. If I could ever level out, I feel I could do my team a lot better. Any help is appreciated.
  9. turkeyhntr2

J2U - Two Piece Bats - No love?

I've talked to several different people that said that they didn't like the "feel" of the two-piece bats that Demarini puts out. I have a J2U that has about 100-150 hits on it and I really can't tell that much of a difference from it than from a one-piece bat. Granted, the J2U doesn't have the...
  10. turkeyhntr2

LTB Easton CNT+ RI

Hey fellas, I got a buddy looking for a Easton Synergy CNT+ RI. He hit with mine during a recent tournament and fell in love with it. He's not looking to spend a fortune on one because he and his wife are expecting a little one pretty soon. Let me know what you've got and I'll pass it along...
  11. turkeyhntr2

GTG Toph is GTG

Traded him for a NR Demarini J2. Great communication and fast payment in the trade.
  12. turkeyhntr2

LTB LHT Fielding Glove

Hey guys, looking for a decent fielding glove for a good price. I don't have a chunk of money to invest and I've been checking out PIA Sports, but most of their old gloves have "new" prices on them. I have an awesome Rawlings 1B glove (that's where I typically play), but I'm getting moved to...
  13. turkeyhntr2

Looking for mesh back hats...

Hey fellas, I am looking for about 25-30 mesh back hats (adjustable) for my church softball team. Looking to go with a white mesh back and a red front. Wanting to do a staggered "RH" on the front for the church name. I have a local lady that does embroidery that told me she could do it for...
  14. turkeyhntr2

For Sale Oakley Oil Drums

I thought I saw someone on here the other day looking for some Oakley Oil Drums. I saw these listed today on www.6pm.com for $69! You can't beat this websites prices. This place is legit. I ordered my wife a pair two weeks ago and got them within four days of buying them. Just thought I'd...
  15. turkeyhntr2

Price Check - Used 26oz. DC Psycho

Hey fellas, got a 26 oz. DC Psycho (returnable w/receipt) that it looks like I may have to get rid of. I checked the price guide here on the board, but there wasn't a price for the DC Psychos. I bought this one back in late April and it has only been used in our church league and the...