Search results

1. hotcorner42

ASA Interference on on deck batter

Errant throw bounces off of base of fence and hits on-deck batter and changes direction, allowing runners to advance. What's the call?
  2. hotcorner42

LS Pro Flare 13.5, 14

I've seen a few of these in the sale thread. "not yet available to the public." which means there's not really any info out there about them. I love my Horween FL1300c, but id need to know what the leather is like on these softball models before pulling the trigger. Anyone have one and have...
  3. hotcorner42

For Sale/Trade Nike DE Pro 11.75, Woodz Vigorous 1b

BOTH GLOVES ARE SOLD Not playing any IF or 1b this year, so have to let these go. First glove is a DE Pro 1175, broken in two in the pinky. still stiff, but game ready for most. Beautiful glove. no bag or mallet $100 shipped/goods firm Second is Woodz Vigorous 1b WZ-100 13 inch...
  4. hotcorner42

For Sale A2k 1799 12.5

for sale, SOLDshipped/goods Used/game ready a2K 1799. Not minty, but not beat to hell either.
  5. hotcorner42

For Sale 3 pairs of headphones (2 noise canceling)

For sale: 1) Beats by Dre Tour in-ear (top left). Not fakes, bought at Best Buy in 2010. Doesn't come with complete set of tips, but will throw in a few pairs of premium Monster gel/foam tips in a couple different sizes. Comes with zip/clam case. For these, looking to get $50/shipped 2) Audio...
  6. hotcorner42

For Sale 26 oz ASA Triad

BAT IS SOLDfor sale, 26 oz ASA Triad. Less than 50 game swings, no issues. Returnable w receipt dated 2/7/13. Some field scratches, as seen in photos. looking to get $187 obo shipped/goods. Let me know if you need any more pictures. Bat has the very faint Triad rattle that it had when NIW...
  7. hotcorner42

Any Infield Fly post

Runners on 1st and 2nd; flyball hit towards 2nd baseman who, I'm pretty sure couldn't have caught it if I'd thrown it at him underhanded. Both runners knew it would drop, so didn't retreat to bases. Ump calls infield fly, and then declares triple play after ball drops, stating that runners were...
  8. hotcorner42

tpx pro flare fl1300c

anyone have any input on this glove? the description at the website i bought it from said it was horween...maybe not their top grade horween, but for the price i got it at, i figured it was worth a shot. who's handled one of these? how's the leather? mine will be here on friday.
  9. hotcorner42

For Sale Pronp5m 11.75

Rawlings PRONP5M 11.75, oxblood/black mesh. awesome softball infield glove. only partially broken in, used in a few games at pitcher. looking to get 112.50 shipped as goods oboSOLD love this glove, just love my Nike DE Pro more, and gotta sell this to pay for an ASA bat, since I'm moving to Omaha!
  10. hotcorner42

Council Bluffs IA bat rules

anyone know if the CB league will stick with the new USSSA requirements, or allow old bats? trying to decide if i should sell my J2U here in Fort Collins before I move there. thanks guys
  11. hotcorner42

For Sale 26 oz dc psycho

returnable/ no receipt, 900 or so swings...lots of field wear. no cracks or webbing. there are a couple of spots where there's dirt between the composite and endcap, but the bat is solid. looking to get 97.50 shipped as goodsBAT IS SOLD 26 oz SCN17 is also for sale, 87.50 has both returns, no...
  12. hotcorner42

For Sale 26 oz SCN17

LTS returnable x2, no receipt 26 oz SCN17. about 100 all E-level (no mashers) game swings (hence the scratches) looking to get 87.50 shipped, paypal as sold goods psycho is sold
  13. hotcorner42

For Sale too fat to play OF. GCP70xx for sale

Game ready Mizuno GCP70xx. I love this glove, but my fat man knees are keeping me from playing OF. Looking to get sold 12.75", plays big
  14. hotcorner42

GTG Hitts is GTG.

sent me a ballet unbelievably fast. thanks Hitts!
  15. hotcorner42

FLORIDA (Bradenton, Ft Lauderdale)

Sometime in the next year, I may be relocating to Florida. Is there anyone one here who plays league in Bradenton or Ft Lauderdale? I need to plan my bat purchases accordingly, in case this happens. I see Bradenton uses USSSA bat rules. any word on whether they'll be strict with the 2013...
  16. hotcorner42

USSSA warm up pitches

i'm sure someone's asked this, but i couldn't find it on a search. is it true that pitchers are only allowed 1 warmup pitch between innings? if so, that's a ridiculous rule. i have to stand there on the mound and wait for the ump to go get his water and the batter to pull his head out of his...
  17. hotcorner42

Any Runner on 2b hit with batted ball

scenario: batted ball hits baserunner while still touching 2nd base. is it a live ball? our ump called him out, which he later admitted was wrong, but he shouldn't even have stopped the play, let alone called him out, right? no infielder had a play on the ball, if that affects your ruling.
  18. hotcorner42

GTG aztec575 is GTG as a seller!

i bought a DC Psycho from him, and he shipped it the next business day after i sent the paypal. bat showed up as described, in great shape! thanks, aztec575! i wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
  19. hotcorner42

Utrip demarini for a CF3 lover

what should I go with? I like the endload of the CF3...might go Stadium, but I'm hearing the 26 doesn't feel very endloaded?
  20. hotcorner42

GTG Sdee29 is GTG

bought a Schutt red bat for IM co-ed, it got shipped right away and i had it in two days. wouldn't hesitate to dead with Sdee29 again. thanks!