Search results

1. Shreve

Ever Seen Anything Like This!

That's bizarre. I agree that it looks melted. Never seen that type of damage to a bat before.
  2. Shreve

Mayhem XL

How many hits on that bad boy?
  3. Shreve

Review: Demarini One Sunday Swagger ASA

Curious about the bat's performance with SB12s as well.
  4. Shreve

ASA 454's Toxic and Filthy

Are you kidding me? I just typed "ASA Filthy" into that mysterious search box and found plenty of comps/reviews. So, no, I don't believe you actually searched. I think you're looking for others to do the work for you.
  5. Shreve

Resmondo limited edition black/white one

Jeebus . . .
  6. Shreve

Call that ends of the game?

Years ago, I saw the oddest play in a game I was watching. Bottom of the seventh, tying run on second base. Batter loops a single to center field and though the runner on second got a bad jump he's going to try to score anyway. The catcher sees there's going to be a play at the plate, and...
  7. Shreve

whats this noise about

Where have you heard this? I would love to see it happen.
  8. Shreve

Fewest number of cuts.....

I cracked a Worth Wicked (2004) in roughly 75-80 swings. It was a bad omen during the year's first batting practice.
  9. Shreve

For Sale NIW Reap2 27oz

Reaper bump. Great stick here!
  10. Shreve

For Sale/Trade 27oz Rush 120 - Glossy

Bump for you, Ryan.
  11. Shreve

Eventful Coed Tourney

Your ignorance is forgiven as long as you're an Oregon Ducks fan. I can't help you if you pull for OSU, though.
  12. Shreve

Eventful Coed Tourney

Yeah, that's what I thought. Why would the OP think a bat barber would put a warning sticker on his work? I'll generously call that "counter productive."
  13. Shreve

Eventful Coed Tourney

Aren't these orange stickers on all new Worth bats now?
  14. Shreve

Supposed reap2....

Sorry, man. That is one shoddy conversion. Hope you get a satisfactory resolution.
  15. Shreve

League bat rule change mid-season!!

Advanced planning is for sissies. I like this league director's attitude. No consequences, full steam ahead, idiocy reigns supreme!
  16. Shreve

Price Check I have a return

In the time it takes to wait for a reply here you could have called worth. Though perhaps you're only getting busy signals.
  17. Shreve

ASA Resmondo

That is some shoddy customer service. "It is a high performance composite bat . . . complete with manufacturer defects that don't bother us in the slightest!" Classic. They mock the word "pristine" like it's an outlandish standard for a brand new product. How dare the customer demand what he...
  18. Shreve

ASA Resmondo

I think you're in the right. Why should you pay to fix their mistake? Customer service at its finest.
  19. Shreve

Connell 2

What the heck is a "raddle"?