Supposed reap2....

Softball.com:

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Ive heard so much about these bats that Ive been aching to try one for the longest time, but I wasnt looking to spend over 250 for one & I didnt want a lot of wear near the endcap so this one fit the bill. He had it priced higher, but I told him if he lowered his BIN price to make a quick sale that I would use the BIN right there and then and he accepted.

db521

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive heard so much about these bats that Ive been aching to try one for the longest time, but I wasnt looking to spend over 250 for one & I didnt want a lot of wear near the endcap so this one fit the bill. He had it priced higher, but I told him if he lowered his BIN price to make a quick sale that I would use the BIN right there and then and he accepted.

If ya don't like it...you shouldn't have a problem getting your money back.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Who knows anymore. Prices are all over the place now that summer is here. Im just happy I found one reasonably priced & in good shape

Shreve

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry, man. That is one shoddy conversion. Hope you get a satisfactory resolution.

Bucky46

Extra Hitter
Yeah I agree with the wished it lasted longer, mine broke two weeks ago and I'm still pissed it was retard hot when it broke was absolutely dropping bombs. We were starting to think it was shaved and then it broke but god was it hitting good.