Search results

1. texas-46

Team Plague Edition

Anybody heard anything about the release date and specs on this bat? If it feels and hit like my DS plague did,It's a must have for me.
  2. texas-46

Ays

I just picked up Minty Og AV for $90 bucks are you serious. Probally going sell my 29Fl Og AV with about 300 are less cuts,Or should I keep it?
  3. texas-46

GTG Potsie is a GTG

Did a deal with potsie for a Vfp,Bat is as described and very minty. Great communication and shipment was fast and packaged very good. Would not hesitate to deal with again,Bro is GTG.:o
  4. texas-46

Combat Fp

So I picked up a a Virus Fp 32-23 Blue/Purple on eBay for my daughter since she grew outta of her Lisa F.Well she plays tomorrow but Iam anxious to see how this bat performs.She hit really well with her Lf 30-20 so what should I expect from this Combat Fp? Read reviews but need info please...
  5. texas-46

GTG Fat_kid

Bought a bat from him and came in as decribed...Great packaging,fast shipping and communication...Wouldnt hesitate again to do deal with again..
  6. texas-46

GTG jperr77 is GTG

I bought a bat from him,Very quick shipping,great packaging and also in contact with me.Wouldnt hesitate to do deal with again,Very GTG..
  7. texas-46

"Special COMbat LISA FERNANDEZ F.P"

I was looking at some sites looking for my daughter a new f.p bat and seen the LF (BLUE FP) on sale for $1.19 with warranty at CheapBats.com(closeouts). Sizes were 31/22,30/20 and 30/18.Just thought I give some pple heads up on a underated F.P BAT.
  8. texas-46

GTG 24bomber

Bought a d.s plague from 24bomber,just as described.:d
  9. texas-46

GTG Shirts

Fast shipping,great transaction...
  10. texas-46

GTG Gtg list

UKnow Bartodell Spindler27 Jobu TRipp
  11. texas-46

GTG Rusty anti virus hat

Very good comunication and fast shipping,would order from him again with no hesitation!
  12. texas-46

GTG bartodell is gtg

Note he held bat for me for about a week till I transferred funds.Very good comm. and sent bat out on Tues with tracking # and recieved it Thurs....GREAT TRANSACTION!
  13. texas-46

GTG NIW O.G PLAGUE~spindler27 GTG

Just got my J.MAC PLAGUE in from spindler27 and it just as described,It took a couple of days because of WORLDS but had great comm. Would deal any time again,Hes a GTG.... thnks bro.
  14. texas-46

Price check (niw)

I got a NIW (2005 SILVER EVO AX) thats been collecting dust in my closet,Iam thinking bout getting rid of it?
  15. texas-46

F.p virus morphed

Iam thinking about buying a Virus morphed for my coed team for the girls. I just wanted to get some feed back on how good these are? Iam getting a sweet deal on it NIW but just wanted to get some reviews on this bat,I didnt find alot of reviews on it.
  16. texas-46

Derby boys!!!!!!

Has anyone checked out the ELITE "DERBY BOYS" jerseys in the uniform section that they are makin a run of? They are sweet.
  17. texas-46

Wood~Combat

Was down at a tourney a few weeks back and they was havin the 35 and older STATE tourney their also.I seen Woodlaw with COMbat on their shirts and Woodlaw was under that. I noticed not one player was swingin a COMbat and too top it off they all had Miken roller bags......I dont know if they are...
  18. texas-46

Anti virus shirts

Can you tell me who waz selling the anti-virus shirts here,i think it was some one by the name wicked sports?thanks..
  19. texas-46

GTG Gtg softballer 24

JUS WANTED TO SAY SOFTBALLER-24 IS A GTG,I BOUGHT THE BAT FRIDAY WAZ SHIPPED OUT MON DUE TO GOOD FRIDAY.I RECIEVED IT WEDS AND IT IS IN A-1 CONDITION....(COMBAT P.M VIRUS 10inch )MINTY:D:D JUST GOT A FEW CUTS ON IT YeSTERDAY AND WOW:eek::eek::D