Search results

1. mason 25

Pac-Wide 2013

Scraps beat Legion in best 2 out 3 Championship Series. Game 1...21-11 Game 2...44-41 Great job by both teams.
  2. mason 25

ASA Worth/Drash Tourney July 5-8!!!

Great Job by all teams. It was absolutely great to see all the ball players and families at the park 24-7. Wonderful to catch up with friends from the All Armed Forces circuit and laugh way too much. Absolutely great job by Ramstein, The Wood, Grafenwoehr, Incirlik "The Lick" etc.. The park...
  3. mason 25

The official Military teams/touneys thread 2....

Varsity A 1. Scrapalators / Drash / Easton 2. Pentagon / Semper 3. All American Bombers 4. NCR / Elite Varsity B 1. Shady J / Seymour Johnson AFB 2. Team Bragg 3. Jble / Spectrum / Hurricanes 4. Ft. Lee 5. New River 6. Camp Lejeune 7. Just Enough /...
  4. mason 25

The official Military teams/touneys thread 2....

Good tournament in PCB this weekend. Plenty of ball and heat. Legion defeated SCRAPS in the "if" game. Great job by all teams. SCRAPS played 10 games back to back to back with no break. 0930-midnight. We ran out of gas in the "if" game but Legion was in the zone and hit very well in the...
  5. mason 25

2011 Pac Wide

Alex, how is my Lil Brother doing? Val and the kids said to say hello to your Mom and Makenze said she wants to see a picture of Bradley. Can't wait to see you Bros. Mase 25
  6. mason 25

2011 Pac Wide

Rook, what is going on "lil buddy"?
  7. mason 25

2011 Pac Wide

Chad, how is life? I hope all is well and the family is doing great. Momma is doing good and completed with her chemotherapy and radiation. Looking forward to seeing you at the Pac Wide. Mase
  8. mason 25

Josh, We are moving right along with the treatment and chemotherapy. The pink shirts were...

Josh, We are moving right along with the treatment and chemotherapy. The pink shirts were shipped to Smoke and his wife should have them in Japan. Thanks so much for keeping us in your prayers. Miss you guys. Mase 25
  9. mason 25

Thanks Brother, we have received official word in regards to a compassionate re-assignment to...

Thanks Brother, we have received official word in regards to a compassionate re-assignment to Fort Leonard Wood. The coordinations are complete by the Breast Cancer Team, Valleri has been accepted by St. Johns in Missouri with an Oncologist and Radiologist team in Rolla, MO for her chemotherapy...
  10. mason 25

DK, be safe out there. I am in Hawaii right now. Momma got Med E Vac'd to Tripler. I seen...

DK, be safe out there. I am in Hawaii right now. Momma got Med E Vac'd to Tripler. I seen Aponte and all the boys from BTA. Went out and watched them play and actually hit with them a couple times. Great Group. God Bless, Mase 25