Search results

1. B

new bat

What can u guys tell me about the ASA Miken Velocit-e 2.0. My buddy bought one and wants to know about it. Reviews would be helpful.
  2. B

LTB wanting to buy two bats

I would like to buy a 2011 MV 3 and a 2011 super freak USSSA version NIW. If any one has these and is willing to sell in a package deal PM me please.
  3. B

reebok ZIG Turf trainers

Can anyone give me a few websites where i can order these shoes for the cheapest price? Ive already checked Eastbay. Thank you
  4. B

USSSA training for USSSA certified umps

What kind of training do u have to complete to be certified as a umpire in USSSA and is there some kind of a fee they have to pay also. Do they have to present there cards when they are on the field if questioned by a player.
  5. B

best batting gloves?

I bought a pair of easton batting gloves that cost $35 dollars. I wore then for about twenty swings in the batting cage and they ripped on the palm og the glove. Can any of you give me some advice on what kind and where to order a good pair of gloves. Also I need a 2XL if that matters. Thank you
  6. B

sore Arm

Any of you have any suggestions on what I can do with my throwing arm that hurts when I throw. I played in a tourny this past weekend and made many throws from third to first. Now my arm is sore as *ell. What can I do to get thru the rest of the year
  7. B

easton synergy 2

I am looking to buy a red and black easton synergy 2. I have never owned a easton before. Can you guys give me any info. you have on this bat and any opinions on this bat.
  8. B

Create a bat

A few weeks ago i was on here and saw website to create your own bat. I searched for it again and i can't find it. Can any one tell me what that website is.
  9. B

Worth

Looking to buy a Jeff Hall Mayhem JHM7120 28 or 29 OZ
  10. B

OG Freak

Looking for a 28 or 29 OZ OG Freak with very little use. I want to use it as a BP bat and get it ready for when my current OG bites the dust. LMK
  11. B

Og Freak

Looking for a 28 or 29 OZ OG Freak with very little use. I want to use it as a BP bat and get it ready for when my current OG bites the dust. LMK
  12. B

GTG Softballfury3 Gtg

Just bought a OG Freak off of Softballfury3. Bat was exactly how it was described , he answered all PM's, and shipping was fast. This guy is GTG. I'm looking forward to doing business with him again.