Search results

1. Digglesauce

will buy your ASA boss $90 shipped. let me know.

will buy your ASA boss $90 shipped. let me know.
  2. Digglesauce

For Sale/Trade 30oz Easton L2

bat is sold, thanks
  3. Digglesauce

GTG Jordan9215 GTG

Jordan9215 is way GTG! Sold me an Izzy psycho, had a chipped endcap when I got it. Thought I was getting screwed because I didn't hear back from him for 4-5 days on it. Turns out bat didn't ship damaged and communication was great working it out after I got a hold of him. That's why you...
  4. Digglesauce

LTB or Trade for 2015 Izzy psycho

Teammate has a 30oz izzy psycho, WOW.. Idk why I ever strayed from Miken honestly!
  5. Digglesauce

LTB or Trade for 2015 Izzy psycho

I need me an izzy psycho I have to trade but am also willing to pay: 30oz Easton L2.0 30oz Demarini OG Flipper I would prefer a 28oz or 30oz but would look at a 27oz in trade
  6. Digglesauce

12" barrel
  7. Digglesauce

30oz L2 for trade, bout 100 hits. Great pop just a bit too heavy for me. Would like to trade down to something 28oz/27oz sale price $130 SOLD
  8. Digglesauce

LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

I have a 30oz L2 for trade with about 100 hits on it. great shape.
  9. Digglesauce

Fed up with supplied bats...

go hogging IMO (bang a fat chick)
  10. Digglesauce

Fed up with supplied bats...

slump post
  11. Digglesauce

Not pulling the ball often enough

I'm assuming coming from baseball you don't hitch/load as much as your average softball HR hitter so you could try that to make your swing a bit more violent, which generally results in pulling the ball. I struggled with this when I first started playing slowpitch. I was wondering how in...
  12. Digglesauce

Newbie - Looking for a Bat

You definitely want to go with a 34" bat, they make smaller bats but you lose a lot of power. It's different than baseball, I used to use a 32" heavy bat and stand on top of the plate, but here its like a long drive champion in golf using a longer club, you want the power the "whip" a longer bat...
  13. Digglesauce

For Sale OG's 27oz ASA Recoil maxload, 28oz BJ fulk

27oz Miken Recoil Maxload -100 shipped 28oz OG Worth Mayhem 120 BJ fulk - 100 shipped Both for 150 as a package deal dog not included These bats are hot and broken in as anything. Both have about 500 hits, no rattles or cracks. Love them both, just have no need for them...
  14. Digglesauce

Weekly workout routine

I used to do a lot of supersetting and volume lifting even when I played four nights a week. Worked well if I was taking a lot of supps or test boosters. Tons of sets and one musclegroup a day. Looked good, decent cardio, more of a gap hitter with speed then power. I had a bad injury and...
  15. Digglesauce

GTG Bigpap72 gtg

This guy is awesome, super fast and smooth transaction!
  16. Digglesauce

BIGPAPS list

Awesome dealing with you BIGPAP, smooth transaction and can't wait to drop bombs with that Cartel!
  17. Digglesauce

LTB Need a 30oz Balanced

Thanks for replies! Not interested in the dual stamp z, extended, or SCN11bh. thanks BigPap, looking forward to that Cartel! Still looking for another 30oz (don't really care anymore if it is endloaded or balanced)
  18. Digglesauce

LTB Need a 30oz Balanced

Thanks for reply! Got a $300 budget for bats right now, wanted to pick up a couple. Not to interested in the NXT but thanks!
  19. Digglesauce

LTB Need a 30oz Balanced

Hey all, been awhile since I was on here! LTB balanced 30oz stick(s) for an NSA and USSSA league, don't play ASA anymore! Played ASA but had to take 4 years off due to a car wreck. Left arm got mangled and dealt with radial palsy, surgeries and rehabbed for years. Long story short, I...