Search results

1. P

Looking for girls in SoCal

Hello, looking for some girls that can play softball pretty good. We play in Sunday mornings in Santa Fe Springs, CA. We play in the upper. Division. Send me a message for more info. Thanks
  2. P

For Sale 33inch 25oz demarini phenix

20190407_191839 by pelotero31 posted Apr 11, 2019 at 7:51 PMHello selling a 33inch 25oz phenix. Bat is in good condition. Bat is just starting to get a foam rattle. U can bearly tell. Bat isn't broken in yet. No cracks, stress marks or anything wrong with it. Selling for 140 Obo sorry having...
  3. P

For Trade DNA trade

Hello, I have a 26oz no more than 200 hits monsta DNA. No cracks or rattles on it just the normal field scratches. I'm looking for a 26oz 2018 worth legit xl ASA Ryan Harvey edition. I'm also looking for a worth est xl Asa. The purple one. Also open to other trades. We can do bat plus cash or 2...
  4. P

For Sale/Trade DNA trade

Hello, I have a monsta DNA with no more than 200 hits on it. Does have normal field scratches on it. No signs of cracks or rattles. Looking to trade it for 26oz dc41 and/or freak 23 both ASA versions. We can do 2 for one trades plus cash or a bat plus cash. Open to trades. Sorry forgot to...
  5. P

For Trade 26oz vx2u

I have a 26oz vx2u. Bat has about 75 to 100hits. Mainly BP hits only used it in two games. Our league switch bats rules so now I'm looking for Asa bats. Looking for preferably a 25.5 or 26.5 insane bat. Will also consider other 26oz Asa demarini bats with new stamp. Sorry having issues uploading...
  6. P

For Trade 25.5 monsta black widow

I have a 25.5oz monsta black widow. It's the black one. It's up for trade only. Looking for 26oz my 27 Oz demarini or easton bats. Please text me if interested or want pics. This will b the faster way to get a hold of me. Thanks 323-717-4764
  7. P

GTG Hamjosh10

Gtg bro here. Easy to work with and replys fast
  8. P

LTB Vx2u 26oz

LTB a 26oz VX2U with new stamp
  9. P

For Trade 33inch cf3 -9

33inch cf3 -9. Bat does have stress marks, paint chips and no rattle. Looking for a bat with the new usssa stamp. 26oz or maybe a 27oz. Open to any offers. PM me with your number. I can text you pics.
  10. P

For Trade Cf 3 -9

Trading a cf 3 -9 for a friend. I believe its a 34inch 25oz. Bat does have weebbing and some paint chips. Not sure the amount of hits but i would say around 3-400. Looking for a bat with the new usssa stamp. Preffer a 26oz he will maybe take a 27oz bat. Open to any trades. PM me with your number...
  11. P

For Trade 26oz orange greg connell

26oz og Orange Greg Connell bat for trade. Bat has about 2-300 hits. Bat does has some stress marks but no rattle. I'm looking for a bat with the new usssa stamp. Would preffer a 26oz or maybe 27oz. Willing to add cash if needed to make the deal happen. Please send me a PM with your number so I...
  12. P

For Trade 26oz orange greg connell

26oz orange og greg connell bat for trade. Looking for something with the new usssa stamp. Preffer 26oz or 27oz. Will add cash to make the deal happen if needed. PM me your number so I can text you pics, I'm having trouble uploading them. Bat does have weebing and has around 2-300 hits.Thanks
  13. P

GTG badint is gtg

badint is gtg. Communicated by email and text. Very easy to get a hold of and responded every time. Got the bat as described.
  14. P

GTG QBA-RCN is gtg

QBA-RCN is gtg. Smooth and easy communication. We did a local trade.
  15. P

For Trade Cf4 -10 34/24

I have a CF4 -10 34/24. Idk the number of hits it has. I got this from a Board bro. Just looking to trade at this point. Bat is returnable but I dont have any paper work. Bat does have a small paint crack nothing major. Other than that there is nothing wrong with the bat no rattle or anything. I...
  16. P

GTG easykid15

Easykid15 is gtg. Easy to work with and fast shipping.
  17. P

GTG daddydaycare

Daddydaycare is gtg. Bought a bat from him. Fast shipping and easy to communicate
  18. P

GTG hummer01

Hummer01 is gtg. Bought a bat from him. Very easy to work with and fast shipping.
  19. P

GTG buckwheat

Good to go here. Bought a bat from him. Had no problems and got the bat as described.
  20. P

For Trade 26oz. srv4 for a 26oz asa rd28

Looking to trade this srv4 26oz, with paper work for an asa 26oz rd28. Bat has about 75 hits or so. Nothing wrong with it. No cracks, no rattle, no endcap separation,etc... Open to other trades but mainly looking for rd28,a phenix 34 26oz or other demarini bats. thanks