Search results

1. W

Buyer Beware wdeblase beware

Here is the tracking and receipt for jmaddog8807's bat
  2. W

Sesc1001, That deal for the demarini one .12 with Bustinglaces, I didn't ship out that bat, I was waiting on jmaddog8807 to pay for the worth bat and i was going to make one trip to my very slow post office. Bustinglaces was refunded today, paypal advised me to refund, not ship the bat. Since...
  3. W

It just sucks that I have to be dragged down by others, when i'm tring to do the right thing.
  4. W

Is that enough? or do you want to speak to my doctors too?
  5. W

Country35, you are not involved in the transaction. I understand that before when the member comes and says hey this guy hasn't sent me the bat and i haven't heard from him, then people will give him options for what he is to do, I am out of the hospital and have contacted him and i am...
  6. W

Country35, Whats your problem? and why do i have to prove I was in the hospital to you?
  7. W

Jmaddog8807's bat will ship out today, Bustinglaces was issued a refund, since he filed a paypal claim, paypal did not want me to ship the bat, they said to refund the money.
  8. W

Buyer Beware wdeblase ngtg

Jmaddog8807's bat will ship out today, Bustinglaces was issued a refund, since he filed a paypal claim, paypal did not want me to ship the bat, they said to refund the money.
  9. W

I did not get a chance to ship out the bats before I went into the hospital, I have contacted both buyers and we are working it out.
  10. W

Buyer Beware wdeblase ngtg

I did not get a chance to ship out the bats before I went into the hospital, I have contacted both buyers and we are working it out.
  11. W

For Sale DeMarini The One .12 27oz

Sold to BustingLaces
  12. W

I'm not looking to trade, sorry
  13. W

DeMarini The One .12 27oz This has the original grip. No End cap seperation, just some paint wear. The sticker on it is a league sticker, it passed compression. Hits are about 100. I bought this bat new and haven't really swung it much. I'm asking $115 shipped and insured. I accept paypal. You...
  14. W

For Sale Worth Toxic 454 SB454A

pm's returned
  15. W

Bump for today
  16. W

Worth Toxic 454 SB454A 27oz. This has the original grip. No End cap seperation, just some paint wear. Hits are about 100. I bought this bat new and haven't really swung it much. I'm asking $90 shipped and insured. I accept paypal. You can send the money as goods and services so that your fully...
  17. W

For Sale SB206 Green Catalyst 26oz

Sold to huskybruiserjr
  18. W

top of page bump
  19. W

Bump Bump ...