Search results

1. Boston's #7

Wicked Sports

FYI Wicked: VISA states that "you may not impose any surcharges on VISA transactions. You may, however, offer a discount for cash or another form of payment (e.g., proprietary card or gift certificate) provided that the offer is clearly disclosed to customers and the cash price is presented...
  2. Boston's #7

Wicked Sports

Be aware that there is a sales tax for out of state transactions and a credit card processing fee. Invoices are very unprofessional. My sponsor told us to find someone else because of this.
  3. Boston's #7

Elite Turfs 07/08 $35 Shipped

http://www.taisports.com/Elite-Shoes-2007-Lineup-C21.aspx
  4. Boston's #7

Uniform production shut down!!!

They had the equipment last year and still ran into trouble. Based on current info the same thing is happening this year. Can't blame it on others anymore....
  5. Boston's #7

Sports55....past performance = future results

The North All-Stars defeated the South, 52-46 (unlimited homeruns)
  6. Boston's #7

First purchase from SoftballFans.com

Atleast the DST is better than that Hammer....
  7. Boston's #7

Only 3 minor changes?

I think there was a more professional way to approach this than that
  8. Boston's #7

Only 3 minor changes?

no was another guys design...maybe he does. Seemed more impressed with what I showed him.
  9. Boston's #7

Only 3 minor changes?

that is what Greg told the coach....(that is what to coach is saying)
  10. Boston's #7

Only 3 minor changes?

I just got added to a team who is in the works of getting jerseys with Elite. Have to say that after I got a glimpse of them (first mock-up) I was thrown back...."oh no"...lol. I threw some suggestions out there with mockups and pictures since I have had to the privilege of being on...
  11. Boston's #7

team looking for hats

do a search on trucker hats on here....what you are asking for is coming up with solid front and mesh everything else as trucker.
  12. Boston's #7

team looking for hats

I'm assuming you are talking about quality when you refer to truckers, because from my understanding you just described trucker hats.
  13. Boston's #7

Worst pitching machine maybe ever

Do you have certain clothes for BP? You are wearing the same thing in both videos (minus hat) and they are a month apart.
  14. Boston's #7

USPS Insurance Question

Sounds like you got all the proof you need that it was delivered. Mail carrier remembers exactly what happened and delivery confirmation. Nothing you can do about it especially since anyone can claim they didn't get it, but actually did recieve the item.
  15. Boston's #7

Possible Jerseys for 2011 season

Hard to read team name
  16. Boston's #7

Critique this swing.

Was thinking the same thing...lol.
  17. Boston's #7

Elite full sub sizing

They still run big? I know there are threads in the past that say so, but just was wondering if they still do.
  18. Boston's #7

2011 Mock-up

IJS uhh...what are you looking at? They are just the same size and italic....easily distinguishable though. Not feeling the pool on back of last one. Everything else looks good.
  19. Boston's #7

Need Help with logo

Just one site suggestion...http://vectormagic.com/home Ive used a site before and came out perfect...though I can't remember if this is the exact one I used.
  20. Boston's #7

jerseys for sale

buyer beware