Search results

1. C

For Sale Selling 2 Toxic's

Selling 2 27oz White Toxic's. 1 has 400 hits in good shape, og grip. Returnable but no papers. Other Toxic is NIW. Prefer package deal $240 shipped via Canada Post with tracking. Or $110 shipped for the used and $150 shipped for NIW if sold separately. Pics: NIW is the one on the left...
  2. C

For Sale Combat OG AV 27fl

Selling an OG AV 27oz FL. 500 hits with og grip. No Papers, returnable. Bat is very solid. $175 shipped via Canada Post with tracking. Bat is open for trade. Pics: http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q177/wlkee9/?action=view&current=P2090622.jpg...
  3. C

GTG T-Bone definitely GTG

Did a deal with the board member, smooth easy transacction, exceptionally fast shipping, bats recieved within 3 days of payment.
  4. C

GTG chippolk13 GTG

did a trade with this member, he shipped first and was very fast. Bat was in great shape. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.
  5. C

GTG Perfect Game is perfect

Got a great deal on a glove from Perfect Game. Excellent communication. Don't hesitate to deal with Perfect.
  6. C

GTG Perfet Game pitches a gem

Great glove at a great price. Great deal, with really quick shipping.
  7. C

GTG primate04 definitely GTG

Did a trade with primate04. No hassles trade here.
  8. C

Rawlings HOH

Looking to pick up a Rawlings HOH Pro303-JB4. PM is the key.
  9. C

For Trade 2009 Titan NIW 28oz

I have a teammate looking to trade his 28oz NIW 09 Titan for 28oz Psycho Balanced. Psycho is the only bat he wants and must be NIW and returnable. Yup I know he's not very flexible, but it is his bat. If anyone wants to hook him up please PM me.
  10. C

Micklite GTG

got some great turfs at a great price from Micklite, fast shipping to boot.
  11. C

eywagga gets 2 thumbs up

soild board brother here, no worry deals with him.
  12. C

Renegade 72 is GTG

Superfast payment, no hesitation deals here.
  13. C

brickhouse13 is GTG

easy to deal with, even with a slight delay in bat delivery, brickhouse 13 was very patient
  14. C

LTTF Psycho or Superfreak

really wanting one of these, got the following to trade: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=681094
  15. C

LTT 2009 Titan

LTT Worth Titan 2009 Titan 27oz, 300-400 hits, returnable. Slight rattle, handle has been taped. Bat is in very good shape. Looking for 27oz Psycho Max or 27oz SuperFreak, or 28oz BJ Fulk. Bats can be NR but must be in mint shape or NIW. May consider other U-trip's except the Plague. LMK Pics:
  16. C

Ltb mv-1

A teammate is looking to buy a MV-1 28oz balanced. Prefer NIW can be lightly used and NR,must be NIW. Please PM prices shipped to Toronto, Canada. However I have the option of a US address too. While I am at it, also looking for a 26oz Bal Pyscho. Thanks guys.
  17. C

LTB Pro Preferred PROS22VHB

A teammate is looking to pick up one of these. Prefer NWT but he will consider lightly used, if used please send pics. PM prices delivered to Toronto, Canada or can be shipped to Canton, Ma. too. Thanks guys/gals.
  18. C

FS Combat Virus FP

Selling a NIW Combat Virus FP returnable. Bat weighs 26oz. Asking $220 delivered or willing to trade for a 26oz same conditon AV balanced. PM me if interested.
  19. C

21st21 is GTG

21st21 is GTG, very fast delivery. Great deal.
  20. C

Huckeby is GTG

Great deal with huckeby, fast payment, easily GTG.