Search results

1. BigCountry11

For Sale Cornhole boards

Have you done any St. Louis Cardinal boards? Might be interested in a set.
  2. BigCountry11

For Sale 27 oz reap 2

Wish I had the cash for this stick bump.
  3. BigCountry11

owning a rediculous amount of softball bats...

This post made me LOL
  4. BigCountry11

Looking for a player in Panama City Beach

in pcb now I'm in pc.....let me know if you need an infielder for tomorrow.
  5. BigCountry11

102 Total Teams in the WSL 98 bat Championships on 9/10/10 in PCB , FL.

Infielder? I'll be down at this swinging some bats @ batwars. If somebody's short an infielder, lemme know :)
  6. BigCountry11

GTG Wyatterp is GTG

Great communication on what my son calls a "Bat Whacker". Definitely GTG!
  7. BigCountry11

Evil Ballbreaker New Wake Up Bats!!!

Got it Got mine in at some point....just got back in the states. GTG Wyatt, thanks!
  8. BigCountry11

looking for team in Columbus GA

Wow it's cold there! Yes, the winters suck big fat hairy balls there. Not a buttload of snow (usually), but that wind is a MFer! If wichita is laid out like KC/OP is, then it's real easy to get around. I'm a St. Louis guy, but I love the area just outside of KC.
  9. BigCountry11

For Sale/Trade Demarini Classic Doublewall and Distance

to take a look @ when not at work.
  10. BigCountry11

looking for team in Columbus GA

I told him to do the same. Him & I are in the same boat and I already got in touch with Bamaboy. So you're in KS now? There's always a LOT of ball being played there. I was stationed in KS for almsot 7 years and played in Ft. Riley, Ft. Leavenworth, Junction City, Manhattan, Overland...
  11. BigCountry11

It's a dry heat It's Hot as a mofo over here. it had to be pushing 130 today:eek: Being outside is like walking around with about 10 guys blowing an industrial strenght blowdryer in your face. Luckily, the A/C works pretty good! It's not bad. I think they're just waiting for us to go...
  12. BigCountry11

Hope mine went out I'm in Iraq and had it sent to my house (should be there shortly). I'll have to get with the wife to see if I got anything yet. I'll let you know.
  13. BigCountry11

The good idea fairy just stopped by......... I don't doubt he's GTG based off everyone in this thread singing his praises. I got it, he's (probably) on vacation. A lil' common courtesy is all I expect. If you've been selling a product and it's "been flying off your shelves", you might...
  14. BigCountry11

dear softball dude. [rant]

Had to use this in a totally different thread :) Was wondering the same thing myself.
  15. BigCountry11

From "Dear Softball Dude" (Rant). :rolleyes::D
  16. BigCountry11

The worst part about playing in a league on a military post

FORSCOM vs. TRADOC Played in 120+ over here in Iraq and never got shut down. Played in 100+ @ Ft. Riley never got shut down. Played at close to 100 @ Benning and never got shut down. That's the advantage of being in a FORSCOM unit/post. Drink water :rolleyes:
  17. BigCountry11

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller? Guess he's on vacation or something....just hit us up when you get back man. Enjoy the vacation:cool:
  18. BigCountry11

Smart move on your part...lol
  19. BigCountry11

El Oh El Now that's funny :D
  20. BigCountry11