Search results

1. F

Kenneth Dixon

Thoughts on his ROS 0.5 PPR value? Lost Woodhead, which of course blows. Can get by OK in the short term with Sims and Gio (assuming no further injuries), but need to add another RB who can start contributing by week 6. Thinking Dixon makes more sense that a 1-2 week rental from timeshare...
  2. F

Time to cut bait on Rivers?

I want to give him a few more weeks (especially with some "easier" matchups looming - next four are JAX, IND, NO, and OAK). But we saw the sans-Allen movie in the second half of last year, and it pretty much sucked. Give him a chance, or start streaming someone like Flacco?
  3. F

Waiting on RB (mostly on purpose)

Figure I'll post this up so Primo and Morris can tell me how dumb I am. :) Didn't have time to do any draft prep this year, and wanted to try something different just for the hell of it, so decided to give this a whirl in a .5 PPR league that starts the following positions: QB, WR (3), RB (2)...
  4. F

Flex help

0.5 PPR flex, pick two: Moncrief (@PIT), John Brown (@STL), Jordan Reed (vs. DAL).
  5. F

Would you veto?

Trade deadline was yesterday at noon. On Wednesday night two teams agreed on a trade: Roethlisberger for Romo/Jordan Reed. Seemed fair enough at the time the deal was agreed to and put to the league for a vote, but then of course Romo went out and got hurt yesterday. Would you veto the...
  6. F

Trade - which side do you prefer?

0.5 PPR, would you rather have: Julio Jones and Donte Moncrief or Allen Robinson and Marshawn Lynch?
  7. F

Critique my draft

I wasn't going to post one of these, but I didn't want Joker to think he prepared his anus for nothing, so here it is: 10 teams, 0.5 PPR. Start: 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 4 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DEF I was picking in the #9 spot: 9. Julio Jones 12. CJ Anderson 29. Lamar Miller 32...
  8. F

Week 1 DEF

If Cam doesn't play, where would you rank the TB DEF for week 1?
  9. F

Pick apart my draft

Very little time to devote to anything other than work right now, but did decide to do one draft; 10 teams this year instead of 12, but to make up for that we expanded the rosters a little bit. Pretty standard scoring; some of the germane oddities: .5 PPR Start: 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 4...
  10. F

Is Ray Rice worth a 7th/8th round pick?

I know we've got some Baltimore homers in here who pay way more attention to that team than I do. In a .5 PPR league, is Rice worth taking in the 80's?
  11. F

RB opinions?

.75 PPR league; with Flex spots I can start up to 4 RBs (and I will start 4). Here's what I have: Bush/Bell (own them both) Lynch Andre Brown Shane Vereen James Starks The question: If Lacy is ruled out, how do you rank the above 5 options? (Obviously, if Lacy is playing, then...
  12. F

Week 16 DEF

I've been rolling with CAR DEF most of the year. I had a bye last week so their poor performance @ New Orleans didn't hurt me, but it did confirm that I should at least consider streaming a DEF in week 16, when CAR hosts the Saints. Just looking at the matchups, the two best available...
  13. F

Another "who to start?" thread

I need to start two of these three in flex spots (.75 PPR): Harvin Vereen Jarrett Boykin Complicating matters (obviously) is the fact that two of these three are coming off of lengthy injuries, and one doesn't play until Monday. Thoughts?
  14. F

Opinions on a trade

In a .75 PPR league, which would you rather have: Jimmy Graham Ryan Mathews Mike Williams OR Jordan Cameron David Wilson Pierre Garcon
  15. F

Okay, tear apart my draft

Like I always do, I waited on QB - and not surprisingly, QB is my biggest question mark. This is a league where we start a lot of players though (three flex spots), so you can offset weakness at the QB spot. I've won it the last three years, and I've been the last person to draft a QB each of...
  16. F

Chasing the 'ship - opinions please

Managed to make the championship, against my brother. Would like to beat him. This was team I drafted: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1220457 And here's the roster now: QB: Romo WR: Marshall WR: Decker WR: Amendola RB: Foster RB: Martin TE: Olsen FLEX...
  17. F

Another "who to start" thread

.75 PPR flex: Sproles or Hillman? Same league, for my other flex spot: DX or Blackmon?
  18. F

PPR, pick two:

Sproles, Martin, Rashad Jennings.
  19. F

My "Who to start?" dilemma this week

PPR, pick two: Sproles, Doug Martin, Felix Jones. All have downside, but all have tremendous upside as well. I'm torn. FWIW, return yards are also rewarded in this league (point for every 25), so Sproles always gets a little bump from that. Interested to hear what others think...
  20. F

Thoughts on a possible trade?

Through a huge error in the draft I ended up with no real QB. I've been rolling with Ponder the last few weeks, and he's been OK, but I'm not convinced he's a viable season-long option, so I'm thinking of trying to float a trade for a QB. There's a guy in my league who has both Peyton and...