Search results

1. D

Northern Illinois Friday night league and tournaments.

The former Polo Bowl in Polo Illinois is now Just Us. New owners and new people running the softball league. The new owners have done an awesome job remodeling, very classy family atmosphere, and a great bar. Friday night league will start at the end of May. Tournaments will be announced. You...
  2. D

Big Toe Injury

Try epson salt and hot water. Sounds old fashioned but has worked for me.
  3. D

No step in the swing.

I do know John boy. Good friends with him and his family. I just can't see this age group being able to do this type of swing. As far as head movement, I have their chins on the shoulder to eliminate that.
  4. D

No step in the swing.

Last year my 8 and 10 year old girls were being "coached" to never move their feet when hitting. The entire team looked awkward. There is no weight transfer or lower body movement. I was told this is the new style of hitting. After watching numerous ESPN college games, I saw almost all of them...
  5. D

Northern illinois tournament june 19th two spots left!!!

Annual tournament in Polo Illinois June 19th. Eight team tourney with two spots left. Bar and grill right next to field. Town and country days festival that weekend, beer garden, carnival and other events this weekend. Call Joe for more details 815 677 3636