Search results

1. D

For Sale/Trade 28 oz Demarini Juice

I have a 28oz demarini juice that I am looking to get rid of. $150 to sell or trade for a worth end loaded bat. Juice has a return left just no receipt and has about 200 cuts on it. It has been played in the dirt so the clear coat is rough but overall great shape. thanks for looking.
  2. D

Price Check I just sent in a GMP55 Blue and got a red one back

They no longer are making the Blue model for obvious reasons. The red one is out dated. Are they going to be going to green now or what? I want my blue one back. Any Ideas?:mad:
  3. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

I will be getting a BRAND NEW GMP55r on the 10th of April. I don't want the red one I want the blue one. If any one could help me out I would be happy to trade. Thanks.
  4. D

For Sale Price Check Mizuno GGE 7V Players edition

I have a Mizuno GGE 7V 2012 Players edition that is said to be the replacement of the GMP 7 for 2012. It has some Bad @$$ leather and I have no clue what it is worth. I am looking for opinions not looking to sell at this point. My rep said that Ichiro is using this in spring training and so far...
  5. D

For Sale Rawlings PRIMO 12 3/4 Trapeeze web

Rawlings PRIMO 12 3/4 Trapeeze web SOLD! I have a brand new Rawlings Primo glove. 12 3/4 holster back. I have never even played catch with it. About a year old. My old girlfriend bought it as a gift for me and I never liked the way it felt. $300. if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks. SOLD
  6. D

For Sale MIKEN PSHYCO balenced

I have a 28 oz Miken Pshyco that has maybe 50 cuts on it. $200.00 make a reasonable offer. It is still returnable.