For Sale Rawlings PRIMO 12 3/4 Trapeeze web

Dnandez

Star Player
Rawlings PRIMO 12 3/4 Trapeeze web SOLD!

I have a brand new Rawlings Primo glove. 12 3/4 holster back. I have never even played catch with it. About a year old. My old girlfriend bought it as a gift for me and I never liked the way it felt. $300. if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks. SOLD

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
A couple things:

You need to post pix of your glove. No one's gonna pay $300 for a glove sight unseen.

Expect to be asked to ship first, seeing as how you have no feedback at all on this site.

Just trying to help out. Good luck with your sale.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
A couple things:

You need to post pix of your glove. No one's gonna pay $300 for a glove sight unseen.

Expect to be asked to ship first, seeing as how you have no feedback at all on this site.

Frisco is right, . Start by putting up some pics first.
F

bbomber4

Addicted to Softballfans
A couple things:

Frisco Kid is absolutely right. That being said. this is a sick glove and a good deal for $300.

Dnandez

Star Player
Sorry, I thought I knew how but I guess I was wrong. I am a 1st timer. Please be patient with me. Thanks.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Sorry, I thought I knew how but I guess I was wrong. I am a 1st timer. Please be patient with me. Thanks.

Yo, dude, check out the link in my sig that says "Posting Pics on SBF". This will let you know how to get your photos on here. It's very simple!

kjquerubin

Star Player
Awwww the smell of Italian leather, beautiful glove, a bit heavy but it's a $400 glove, who cares! Do you still have the black bag they come with?

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Here are the pix.

Primo3.jpg

PRIMO4.jpg

PRIMO2.jpg

ck1

The Madness
Is that a "stallion" in the palm?

BTW, what in the hell are you doing w/this small of a glove, you play 1B or C? lol.....

I can vouch for this guy, he's good peeps. A pole smoker....but good peeps.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
I've come to the conclusion that I prefer the Japanese style traps with an open back.

That being said, even though this is an American style trap with a closed back, I have to admit that it's damn pretty.