Search results

1. medic43

For Sale Mizuno Envy Techfire

For sale is a green mizuno envy techfire 28oz. Has a crack in the outer shell of the bat but I am 100 positive it is not through the barrel at all. I've had it since new but have been using it less and less with newer bats being out now. Still hits the .52's very hard if you're looking for a...
  2. medic43

LTB ASA Monsta single piece

Like the title says, I'm looking for an ASA Zombie. Let me know!
  3. medic43

SRV3 for sale or trade

Have a NIW 30oz. SRV3, 1110 production date. Price check please Now for sale or trade. $150 gifted SOLD for $205
  4. medic43

Srv3

Has anyone has a SRV3 with spiral cracks starting? Mine developed a few about a week ago and I'm just wondering what kind of life is left in it? I hit mostly 44's with it, some 52's. Unknown hits on mine, but it's quite a few. Also, what is the best production date on those bats?
  5. medic43

For Sale EST and 375

Up for sale is a 26 oz Worth EST (WGREEN) and a 28 oz Demarini double wall 375. Both are round and have tight end caps. Rag test done to both and they are almost perfect. Both have a little wear on the ends, but otherwise are in very good condition. Demarini is BOTH STICKS ARE SOLD
  6. medic43

LTB 30oz SRV3 or SRV5

Would really like to find a SRV3 first, but would take a SRV5 if nothing comes up, looking for both in a 30oz. LMK what you've got
  7. medic43

GTG Disturbed10

Very GTG! Shipped fast and came as described
  8. medic43

For Sale Oakley Boomstand

I have these glasses for sale. They come with the lenses in them which are HD vision. Prescription is for -4.25 (my contact prescription is a -4) I paid $550 for these with the lenses, asking $270 since thats what they sell for. I've worn them 4 or 5 times, they are in perfect condition yet...
  9. medic43

For Trade Sp12sv98

**TRADED FOR A SRV3 30OZ**Looking to trade my salvo for a SRV3. I would like a 28 or 30 oz. The salvo is a 27 ounce...I though I would give the lighter bat for faster swing speed a try, but after swinging a few of the heavier SRV3's, I found that those fit my swing the best. No cracks, webbing...
  10. medic43

GTG worm_shaft is GTG!

Great board bro here. fast payment. dont hesitate to deal with him!
  11. medic43

Price Check OG freak

Let me know! Thanks http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=15615769#post15615769
  12. medic43

For Sale OG Freak

**SOLD**Selling this OG freak I got in a local trade. Looks like a 2nd batch. I really dont know much about the bat and haven't swung it yet. Just got it a few days ago, and since all I play is ASA, I really have no use for it. Unknown number of swings on it, but it doesn't have a rattle at all...
  13. medic43

For Sale Scn9

Selling my 30 oz SCN9. Bat is in good shape yet, but since I've picked up my new salvo, I haven't used this at all. No cracks, webbing, or anything of the sort. Does have the wobble/click, but you really have to shake it like crazy to hear it. Endcap is also solid. Anyone that has swung these...
  14. medic43

Need more looks at this...

Really would like to play in this, PM me if anyone has info on it. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1194454
  15. medic43

Oxford, WI

I know there is a tourney every weekend of the firemans picnic/fireworks, this year it would be the weekend of July 7th. Does anyone know who runs this thing or anyone that plays in it? I would really like to get a team in it this year. LMK
  16. medic43

Price Check Nrg

Hey guys, just wondering if I'm off on my price here at all, haven't had a single offer on this stick yet...the one with more graphic wear. It's has a slight rattle and is killing the ball. I'm asking $145 shipped. It is returnable, but I have no receipt. I'm trying to trade it for a 2013 salvo...
  17. medic43

LTB Looking for a SP12SV98

Really looking to get my hands on a 27 or 28 oz. LMK what you've got. I also have a 28 oz maxload NRG to trade or willing to buy a lightly used one.
  18. medic43

Webbing is assume?

Teammate wanted me to post pics on here for him, he has about 100 hits on his new salvo and is concerned about the life of the bat already. He thinks the barrel has cracks in it, but I told him it's webbing and should be GTG. Wanted to let everyone else weigh in though and tell me what you think.
  19. medic43

For Trade NRG 28 maxload

BOTH BATS ARE SOLD UPDATED: Now again have both for sale since I never got paid from my teammate. Looking for $140 on the NRG with less graphic wear, and $130 on the one with more graphic wear. Both are maxloads and weigh 28 oz. Both are returnable without receipt. Both have the miken pebble...
  20. medic43

GTG wsupjs is gtg!!!

Bought a few t-shirts from this guy, deal went great and he shipped super fast!