Search results

1. nvsrex

For Trade like to trade the one utrip for worth

like to sell/trade the one utrip for worth I have a 27 oz the one utrip that I would like to trade for a 2013 worth resmondo connell with the new usssa stamp preferably in a 28 oz. I rarely use the one, only in bp
  2. nvsrex

For Trade looking to trade for a 2013 resmondo connell

looking to sale/trade for a 2013 resmondo connell looking to trade my rarely used utrip 27 oz demarini the one. Only used in bp. I would like to trade it for a 28 oz 2013 resmondo Connell with the new usssa stamp
  3. nvsrex

GTG WORTHBAT is GTG

i have done a couple of local deals with WORTHBAT and he is gtg, don't hesitate to do business with him
  4. nvsrex

GTG to44 is gtg

recieved bat in great shape just like described. would do business with to44 again. don't hesitate to deal with to44 he is definitely gtg
  5. nvsrex

GTG sdm24 is definitely GTG!

we traded bats and it was just as described, great person to do business with and helped out a noobie, thanks for everything sdm24. hope on doing business with you again in the future
  6. nvsrex

For Sale Freak + 27 oz.

traded to sdm24 hey guys im selling some freak + 27 oz. i bought this bat brand new and didn't use it much. i turned out to be a worth man. this bat is less than a year old and has never been returned. the bat is stock and super clean and only has some surface scratches from the bat bag. i'm...