Search results

1. lxb4874

28oz NIW senior gray Ultra bat

I have this bat NIW and was wondering what it's worth? Need to buy my DD a new fast pitch bat. Any help would be much appreciated and if anyone is interested PM me with an offer as I don't know what it's worth. Thx
  2. lxb4874

For Sale 26oz Easton SSR2 Stealth

For sale only as I'm not looking for trades at this time is a 26oz Easton SSR2 Stealth $150 obo PP gift. This includes shipping, tracking, and insurance. Bat is returnable but no receipt and no cracks, no webbing, no end cap separation, never rolled, never altered in any way! It does have a...
  3. lxb4874

GTG drewz is GTG

Drewz is very GTG and don't hesitate in dealing with him. Very smooth deal, thx bro!
  4. lxb4874

For Sale NIW 26oz Easton Flex (SCN3)

FS NIW 26oz Easton Flex (SCN3) and not looking for trades. $550 PP gift or best offer delivered USPS priority with insurance. **SOLD TO drewz** Thanks for the interest and I believe I replied back to all PM, if not I'm sorry as it got crazy, thx again! PM me with offers if interested...
  5. lxb4874

For Sale 2008 26oz Easton Flex (SCN8)

$190 PP gift obo delivered USPS priority with Insurance . No cracks, spider webbing, etc. Bat is in very good condition and bought from a board brother a year or so back and I've never swung it so hits unsure but not allot. PM is interested. THANKS!
  6. lxb4874

For Sale OG Miken 26oz Velocite

For sale is a very good condition 26oz OG Miken 26oz Velocite. No cracks, webbing, scaling, etc. Looking for $225 (price drop) PP gift or obo (shipped via USPS with insurance). send me a PM if interested. ***BAT IS SOLD***
  7. lxb4874

For Trade LTT 26oz Demarini Juggernaut

Looking for 26oz ASA bats or Senior bats. LMK what's available. PM me with offers, Thanks! ****BAT IS SOLD, THANKS***** Not many hits on it somewhere 50-75 at most. Not rattle or cracks!
  8. lxb4874

For Trade LTT 2008 Esaton Flex SCN8 (26oz)

Looking for NIW Ultra legacy or U2 (with ASA stamps a +) LMK
  9. lxb4874

GTG miccor01 Very GTG!

miccor01 is very gtg! Smooth transaction and quick delivery! Do hesitate to do business with Mike.
  10. lxb4874

Youngin19 GTG!

Another deal with Nick and just wanted to give the guy props again as this was another very smooth deal! Thanks
  11. lxb4874

GB350 is GTG!

I just finished a deal with GB350 and he's GTG! thanks
  12. lxb4874

**LTT 26oz SB34 Genesis**

The bat is in very good condition with no cracks, stress marks, or spider webbing at all on the barrel. Looking for 26oz or 27oz bats only. PM me with offers if you're interested and I can send pics as well? ***BAT IS SOLD***
  13. lxb4874

westside98 is GTG!!

Don't hesitate in dealing with Matt as he's GTG! Enjoy the bat!!!
  14. lxb4874

Coop2 is GTG!

I just completed a very smooth deal with Jessie and he's good to go! Don't hesitate in dealing with him.
  15. lxb4874

BTW300 is GTG!

Just had a smooth deal with Brian and he's GTG! Don't hesitate in dealing with him.
  16. lxb4874

siding88 is GTG!!!

Just had a very smooth and very quick bat deal done with Rob and he's GTG!!! Don't hesitate to deal with him!
  17. lxb4874

BigDew22 is GTG!

Sean is GTG. Fast and smooth transaction! Thanks
  18. lxb4874

smashmouth 1200 is GTG

Mike is GTG guys so don't hesitate to deal with him.
  19. lxb4874

Big Johnson is GTG!

I just completed a deal with Big Johnson (Rob) and he's GTG!
  20. lxb4874

Threeoutbandit is GTG!

Just completed a bat trade deal with Jason (Threeoutbandit) and he's GTG!!!