Search results

1. STAMBONE #31

Well it finally happened.....

Just an idea maybe get a patch or another strip of leather and put in over the name?
  2. STAMBONE #31

Newest Vinci

Nice looking glove Net T FTW. I ordered mine with the Net T also. I think they offer 3 web choices now for the JVB-SB mitts. OP the net is going to open up mine is just starting to open up.
  3. STAMBONE #31

Custom JBV-SB with Net T Web

sweet looking glove. Nice pick going with the t net. I have that on my mitt also and its starting to open up real nice. You are gonna enjoy that.
  4. STAMBONE #31

Buyer Beware Diaz Gloves

You did the rite thing not sending it back it is for you son. No way you can explain it to him let him enjoy it. Also posting a BB was a good thing for people to know.
  5. STAMBONE #31

For Trade Nokona 12 AMG

what is the price?
  6. STAMBONE #31

Vinci Optimus (I don't get it....)

I like that break in process better.
  7. STAMBONE #31

Looks like this optimus thread is heading south!
  8. STAMBONE #31

For Trade Vinci NWOT 12.5" RHT RVC-L Bordeaux Color glove

How much you selling this for?
  9. STAMBONE #31

For Sale RHT 1 bag

Can you tape measure it let me know what size please?
  10. STAMBONE #31

I was sent a optimus with my glove by mistake. When you say it is a $80 walmart glove just proves you have no clue of what the hell you are saying. The optimus leather was really nice and very stiff. If I were purchasing another glove for the 250 - 300 range I would Include Vinci along with...
  11. STAMBONE #31

For Sale LTS Vince Br44

post some pics on here thanks.
  12. STAMBONE #31

Just got off the phone with CS (C2)

In for pics of this disaster of a paint job!
  13. STAMBONE #31

vinci or akadema

Hit up the vinci rep near you they will take care of you and answer and help you customize your glove. VINCI REPS. smarkley3: #3 - Southwest and South Brewzer: #3 - Northwest gofisch: #13 - Southeast and South Longball 28: #28 - Midwest JCA0727: #27 - Northeast and Canada casedawg51...
  14. STAMBONE #31

Buyer Beware Diaz Gloves

Not trying to start problems but. Diaz as a company is represented on these boards by there owner and an employee of the company that reps them on here. This is a board member who made a purchase with the company does not matter if its on here or not. Diaz gloves is represented on here and...
  15. STAMBONE #31

First Vinci a custom bmb-ob

Sweet looking glove.
  16. STAMBONE #31

For Sale/Trade New custom Vinci BMB-OB 13"

Nice looking glove. I broke-in my JBV-SB Custom in 6 days and take away 1 day to condition.My glove took 5 weeks to make how long did you have to wait? You can have this glove ready by tuesday. GLWS BUMP.
  17. STAMBONE #31

For the Vinci Reps and Customers

This would have came in handy when I was looking around before I placed my order. It is a good idea we can just click on the photobucket link and see all the customs and gloves people are purchasing. And we get to see all the webs and colors. I will email you pics of my gloves later on today.
  18. STAMBONE #31

Glovesmith back from the dead

Really nice job there.
  19. STAMBONE #31

What I'm workin on.

Nice gloves Lumpy I am working on this: Before: After:
  20. STAMBONE #31

Glove conditioning

Who else conditions there glove like this.