Search results

1. T

Demarini windy city

Hello, Anyone looking to part with a 32oz Windy City? Thanks!
  2. T

Nokona AM650 OW

Good condition Nokona AM650OW. I believe it's a 13" glove. Very good condition. Not floppy. Ready to play. $150 obo. If you want pics text me at 401 824 4193. I have pics with my screen name I just can't get them to load. I tried uploading pics but it says file to large. Anyone able to...
  3. T

Looking for a 28 oz Green Monster Ritch's superior

Needs to be in good shape. Let me know what you've got. Thanks!
  4. T

LTB Spiderz USA Batting gloves, size large

Anyone have a pair of those batting gloves? Thanks.
  5. T

LTB Worth Supercells

Looking for 28 / 26 oz: SSWM2 SSCRC SSCY2 Let me know what you've got! Thanks.
  6. T

Supercell SSWM2

Does anyone have feedback / review / info on the supercell SSWM2? Thank you.
  7. T

New Flex

Anyone have reviews / experience for the new Anderson Flex metal bat? Wondering how it performs. Thank you.
  8. T

Metal Bat Review

Anyone have any input / reviews on this bat: Supercell 2 SSWM2? Not sure if this is the right spot to post but thank you! Bat is for a single wall, 1 piece, aluminum league with a tight bat list. Most likely using .52 / 300 softballs. Thanks.
  9. T

LTTF 26oz DC41

Trying to trade for a 26 oz 2 piece DC41 I have a 26.5 oz LV1 with 20 swings I'd trade for it depending on condition. I have receipt and stickers for the LV. Thank you.
  10. T

Vexum slow pitch bat

Can someone tell me if this is a 2 piece bat? Descriptions say it has a composite handle and aluminum barrel so I think it is, but I don't have that confirmed. Thanks.
  11. T

LTB Bases and balls

Hi, Anyone out there selling used bases? Also used worth gold dots? Let me know! Thank you. text or inbox me 860-883-8925
  12. T

For Sale Easton Salvo 28oz

Easton for sale: 2013 Easton Salvo Comp 100: SP12SV100 28oz Bat has less than 80 hits on it. I replaced the grip. Asking $140 OBO shipped. Paypal as gift or pay fees. Pictures were taken 12/27/13 Here is a link to photobucket...
  13. T

For Sale Combat Gear Virus 26oz

Hello, Up for sale is a 26oz gear virus in very good condition. Asking $85 OBO. I'm not sure on return-ability and I got it off of this board and do not have the receipt. Any questions, ask away. I'm having a hard time getting the pics on here but I can email or text them. Hopefully this...
  14. T

For Sale Nokona, Mizuno, Rawlings

Hi guys, Trying to sell 3 gloves. Here is a link to them: http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/TylerFiske/library/?sort=3&page=1 $120 OBO for the 1B Nokona SBM 100 $75 OBO for the Mizuno GCP 77 $45 OBO for the Rawlings GCP1000 - 9C The mizuno has the most wear but is still in good shape...
  15. T

For Sale Nokona 1B and a Rawlings IF glove for sale

Just purchased this nokona from BigPap for $125. Here is the link to his post: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1235793&highlight=Nokona That is a good description on the glove. I found after after I bought it that I probably won't be at 1B much this year. Only reason I'm...
  16. T

For Sale Ritch's Superior 26oz + 28oz

Help me buy a 1B glove by buying both these bats for $110 shipped. Bats are in great condition. I'll send pics of them the day you contact me for you to see them. Thanks!
  17. T

For Sale rawlings gold glove

12 1/4" $50 shipped. Not quite fully broken in yet. Good infield glove.
  18. T

LTB 1B Glove

Looking to trade a couple single wall bats and maybe some cash for a Nice First base glove RHT. Bats are Ritch's superior 26 / 28 oz Depending on the glove may have around $80 to spend. Let me know, PM if you have something / are interested. Thank you.
  19. T

For Sale 28 oz white steel

From back when the white steel was white lol Bat is in good shape. PM me an email to send pics to. $80 shipped. Thanks.
  20. T

For Sale Rawlings for sale

Gold Glove 12.25" Model: GCP1000-9C The pictures I have seen show black laces, mine has brown. Pics attached $65 shipped Partly broken in. I bought it and then found an old glove I decided to use. I've been hanging on to it for a couple years. Maybe used in 3 games.