1. j.bishop

MOOD 2018

We gonna have a 12th?
  2. j.bishop

MOOD 2018

Did not receive the invite
  3. j.bishop

MOOD 2018

Send me the invite again please , for some reason it’s not showing up on my leagues from last year
  4. j.bishop

MOOD 2018

Hell half the pro league was in this league. I’m good with the 30th or 5th for the draft
  5. j.bishop

MOOD 2018

I knew some were not gonna play again and I didn’t feel like recruiting because I’m never on here anymore so I shut the pro league down. I’m down for this league since I don’t have to commish or collect money
  6. j.bishop

PRO League 2017

We can extend it to this Wednesday if y’all want to. Well if I’m still able to, still have a couple teams that I need to collect from as well
  7. j.bishop

MOOD 2017

Yeah that’s my fault for not realizing Reed was injured before making the trade. I knew it said questionable but that dude is always questionable. Gronk hasn’t exactly been lighting itbup this year so I figured if Reed is playing that the trade was pretty even. Obviously if he’s hurt I screwed...
  8. j.bishop

MOOD 2017

Well 2\3 of the, are dudes so....
  9. j.bishop

MOOD 2017

**** let's make this interesting. I'm drinking on a plane on my way to Vegas. Offers coming all day
  10. j.bishop

PRO League 2017

Lol , is it that bad stork?
  11. j.bishop

PRO League 2017

I need a few from Murray to secure a win.
  12. j.bishop

MOOD 2017

No sir Hrd....
  13. j.bishop

MOOD 2017

My team is awful, I'm open to dealing players asap to at least make the season interesting
  14. j.bishop

Yahoo...

It happens back to back to back and then it won't happen for a few hours but when it is happening I can't look at anything because it directly takes me to that stupid pop up
  15. j.bishop

Yahoo...

anyone else getting a constant pop up from Amazon when trying to look at a league page or team on yahoo?
  16. j.bishop

WR options

I'd sit Rogers and play the receivers
  17. j.bishop

MOOD 2017

I've looked for several trade possibilities I just can't find anything that works for both sides
  18. j.bishop

MOOD 2017

Wasn't me
  19. j.bishop

MOOD 2017

In guess it's a positive that I haven't received and stupid trade offers
  20. j.bishop

PRO League 2017

I can't change anyone's lineup, if I'd have known I would've waited to push the trade through.