MOOD 2017

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
**** let's make this interesting. I'm drinking on a plane on my way to Vegas. Offers coming all day

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
instant-replay-booth-73e23a050ce1b4ae.jpg

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Yeah that’s my fault for not realizing Reed was injured before making the trade. I knew it said questionable but that dude is always questionable. Gronk hasn’t exactly been lighting itbup this year so I figured if Reed is playing that the trade was pretty even. Obviously if he’s hurt I screwed myself but whatever. Hopefully it’s a short term injury

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Watson just tore his acl

Gronk and engram are a push

I'll use funchess

You can't afford a loss and had Guys on byes

Everyone can eat a huge bag of ****s and if any of you were within arms reach and accused me of collusion over a 25 dollar sbfans league, I would irl beat you in front of your kids

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Another league i tried for a week to make a multi player trade to a guy who has to win this week. One of the guys I was trying to get from him was d Thomas. Two days later he straight up drops d Thomas and his neighbor the commish scoops him off the waiver wire with his high waiver priority. That **** pissed me off.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
No dip****. The commish in my story and his neighbor who blatantly dropped d Thomas after i offered a trade for him and the commish scooped him up on waiver wire and then got the w this week because of it. Give your balls a tug tit ****er.