Search results

1. J

GTG hittingbombs is Gtg

hittingbombs is GTG as a selller great communication thank you
  2. J

T4T Palm springs.....9th-10th

Whos rolling out to this its gonna be sick..... Incognito sports will be there..fo sho
  3. J

For Trade Got a Dan Smith Plague 27fl.......(worths demar)

Letting loose a Dan Smith Plague 27fl unknown amount of hit has webbing haven't hit it so i dont know what its all about....... Looking for WORTHS (26,27balanced) or a Demar Stadium 26oz ill add cash were needed
  4. J

GTG Jperr77 is super gtg

Picked up a mutjh from him he shipped quick and kept me posted on what was goin on thank u very much cant wait to hit this thing...
  5. J

GTG silver2k2gt Is Super GTG

This guys awesome to work with and really KNows how to ship a bat Very impressed with his shippin thanks again and hope to do buisness with u again...
  6. J

Bako/Santa Marie Bs spot...

Im kinda tired of hijackin threads to bs in so lets start one just for us... Whats up fellas
  7. J

The Duo is > Stadium

Ijs No point to argue...
  8. J

Price Check 27oz Stadium and 27oz ONE.12

The stadium has less then 100hits on it super clean.. The ONE.12 has less then 50hits on all are game hits same for stadium Both are Returnable Let me know what these are going for thanks
  9. J

Who knocked out Laser Tagged at Civil wars....

We Did....
  10. J

GTG extremeVFT03 is super gtg

This guys awesome to work with super GTG thanks again bud...
  11. J

GTG Dirtyduckdavis is Gtg

This guys good too goo great communication through out the whole deal pleasure workin with ya thanks
  12. J

GTG extremeVFT03 is Gtg

thanks for the great deal on the mutant hope to deal with u again...
  13. J

Mutjh 98 26.5oz (red and yellow)

I would like too purchase a 26.5 jh mutant 98 (red and yellow) Only would like 26.5 thank you
  14. J

Minty or Niw scn 27oz

Yes i would like too purchase a 27oz scn3 niw or very Minty.. 27oz only thank you
  15. J

GTG danted3000 is Gtg

Great communication through out the whole deal..Thanks for ur time Enjoy the Scn3
  16. J

Need some help

What are the actual weight of a 34/25 CF3. Need real answers here. Og Grip on.
  17. J

Price Check Jh mutant98 (red and yellow)

Seeing if anyone has one and what there price is... Looking for Niw 26.5 only
  18. J

GTG mjsgolf1 is gTg...

This guy is as easy as it gets to work with super gTg
  19. J

For Sale/Trade Og Flex 28oz (scn3)

This sick stick is gonzo..Getting rid of My Og flex 28oz 650-700 hits graphics are worn on the synergy side. Theres No end cap seperation has wearing on the end cap and a couple lines of webbing.. bats still got lots of life and is nice and hot.. Mainly Trying to Sell $250(paypal Gifted) Open...
  20. J

For Sale/Trade 09 WrX Blow off Valve...

Just seeing if anyones interested in a Blow off valve for a 2009 subaru wrx its a hks ssqv its got a bout 6,000miles on it just looking to see if anyones in Interested...