Search results

1. Rd maul

Some Hacks indoor

Yeah guy behind me is a golfer and isn't a softball player lol, Thanks for the input ill be honest like I said the machine throws it all over the place so hence being out front, and I don't pull everything, Ill post a outdoor bp later...if I moved any farther forward I would be in the damn line...
  2. Rd maul

Utrip Z3000 or DC41

Ahaha this falseness made me laugh
  3. Rd maul

Some Hacks indoor

Nah man I left the team, want to play uppers next season
  4. Rd maul

Some Hacks indoor

Here is a session from today, the machines aren't bad but frequently throw some interesting pitches...either way here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmmKm5Tp8Y
  5. Rd maul

Arizona 2015 UTRIP Teams

We can play wiffle ball together dude....
  6. Rd maul

Sneak Preview of the NEXT stars and stripes turf.

I am down for size 12...MURICA!!!!
  7. Rd maul

Preview of Riot DT

Wish you guys would get the Multi colors back in stock!
  8. Rd maul

Riot Turf Star and Stripes is now live!

Bring more prints I'll buy em all, more camo such as multicam and real world camos
  9. Rd maul

Sonic + balanced???

The 26.5 demo I swung felt slightly end loaded and more balanced But yeah I'd like to see a true balanced one
  10. Rd maul

Broken Z2K RI

Same for me today maybe 200 swings on it QC2. 3 huge shark tooth cracks on it, all swings were in 70 degree weather
  11. Rd maul

Z3k

Tell him I'll take it then
  12. Rd maul

USSSA - Qualifier Slow-Pitch Mens-E

first game at 1pm good god its going to be WARM
  13. Rd maul

USSSA - Qualifier Slow-Pitch Mens-E

Can we kiss? Ill be there too
  14. Rd maul

z2k endcap

Swing it until it comes off then send it back
  15. Rd maul

Z2K RI El thoughts??

Got mine yesterday too, havent had time to swing it yet. Gonna try this weekend
  16. Rd maul

"TRUE TALENT II" Bat Provided Tournament, Saturday, June 8th/USSSA All nighter

Prizes split but tourney was hoof hearteds
  17. Rd maul

"TRUE TALENT II" Bat Provided Tournament, Saturday, June 8th/USSSA All nighter

Because the championship game would of started at 6:45 am and the game before was running behind, Potent mix would of had to Double Dip us and we just said F that lets go home and sleep.
  18. Rd maul

Swing critique please

I didnt watch it all cause I heard a women who should of been in the kitchen.....JK swing looks pretty good
  19. Rd maul

2014 z2000 review

dear god I hope this is true!!
  20. Rd maul

TEAM TPS---A Classic Group

I think collect the money and then order the preferrance of the winner. I would be perfectly content if I won waiting a few to get exactly what I wanted!