Search results

1. Rd maul

Some Hacks indoor

Here is a session from today, the machines aren't bad but frequently throw some interesting pitches...either way here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmmKm5Tp8Y
  2. Rd maul

Craigslist Gem!!

LOL Found this on Craigslist and Couldnt stop laughing!!!! http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/spo/3840286127.html
  3. Rd maul

Catcher tosses bats!?

Before I start yes I know this is a Cool Story Bro,and yes I know this is a Rant! So last night at league we were playing a team of college kids, the loud mouthed ******* kind. I dont say anything to them and just play for fun, since this is a lower coed league my wife and I just use it for...
  4. Rd maul

LTB 2011 asa z1000

FOUND A BAT!!! THANKS Hey guys my Z2k is about to explode soon and I wanted a back up for it, anybody got a OG ASA Z they would be willing to part with?
  5. Rd maul

Sad Sad Day!!

Well yesterday had some league games and pulled out my ASA Z and found this little guy waiting for me, worse part about this is its a NR. I will say a prayer for it then swing it till its in 2 pieces.
  6. Rd maul

For Sale 2 Pairs of Boombah Resistance Trails

Hey guys I have 2 pair of size 12 resistance trails that I just dont wear. They have both been worn maybe 5-7 times and are in great shape. They have almost all tread left and are just dirty from me being lazy and not cleaning them. There are no tears or anything in them. 1 pair of Gray/Black...
  7. Rd maul

MiddlesOpen.Net "Gotham's Reckoning"

I wanted to post this as a shout out and review to Robert of Middlesopen.net. First I want to say thank you to Robert and my wife AshD for making this one off jersey for my B-Day! Ok back story on why Bane...I belong to a few costuming groups that do charity work and my newest costume is...
  8. Rd maul

For Sale/Trade 2013 Easton Stealth 100

Hey guys I have a 2013 Easton Stealth 100 27oz for sale or trade. This bat has 5 game hits on it and thats it. It is a warranty return BUT has 1 return left and I have all paperwork for it. I am looking to get $170 or would trade for a Z2000 Utrip EL.
  9. Rd maul

40 swings and bye bye disk!

So picked up a brand new 2012 UTRIP Z and a TPX Omaha for my wife, we go today to hit some BP before my wife's league games so she can swing the Omaha and I can take some cuts with the Z. I hit one round and I am loving it, second round comes around and hit one like chop block quarter swing back...
  10. Rd maul

For Sale/Trade SCN16 Tri-Zone 27oz for sale or trade

Hey guys I have a Scn16 with 100-200 swings on it, no webbing, no rattle, one small paint chip, Returnable and I have the reciept. Bat isnt even broken in yet. I'll post pics tonight I'm looking to get $80 shipped or with trade for USSSA Z1000 27oz I'll add some cash for the trade or a TPS...
  11. Rd maul

First Swing video!

Hey guys I dont claim to be a masher or a 400+ bomb dropper. Just want to see what you guys think of this swing. This was a Victory Lane in AZ. Any constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks for looking guys, Also apparently I thought I was tech savy BUT I was wrong and...