1. Poo-tee-weet

Softball Documentry

Me neither.
  2. Poo-tee-weet

Softball Documentry

Found this gem on youtube, enjoy :D
  3. Poo-tee-weet

Mizuno BlackOut Endload USSSA

Anyone know someone selling one of these Blackouts? Want to get my hands on one, preferably a 26.5oz
  4. Poo-tee-weet

LTB 26.5 Mizuno Blackout

Hoping to get one that is fairly new, with minimal hits. Wondering what the prices are for these thing. Hit me with whats out there.
  5. Poo-tee-weet

Price Check 2012 Craze

Well over 1000 swings on my Craze and it is doing fine for me.
  6. Poo-tee-weet

Update to my anger rant

The league I play in has three fields set up to make a circle of fields somewhat, and in between all the fields is a childrens playground that is packed with kids all the time + a parking lot....and our fields are only 200ft. and 240ft at center field. The kids playground is well under 300ft...
  7. Poo-tee-weet

GTG Poo-tee-weet GTG List

Helton17, Seedhitter24
  8. Poo-tee-weet

ASA aiming at the pitcher

I'm not sure if these questions were rhetorical but I thought I would answer them since I play with a net in my league. 1. Our league puts it about half way between the pitcher and plate, maybe 4-5 feet closer to the pitchers side. Our league uses a 6-12` arc rule, with a strike mat. Since the...
  9. Poo-tee-weet

To add to that...the co-ed league I play in has 20 teams in it. The worst teams in the league barely know the rules and are clearly put together just for the fun/social aspect of the game. The top team in our league is an incredibly good tournament team that travels all over the place competing...
  10. Poo-tee-weet

You're right, injuries happen and people will still get hit by balls in other positions due to skill differentials. But I do know that this year, only one pitcher has been hit so far all year, oppose to the ~20 or so that I saw by this time last year. I also agree that pitcher injuries are a...
  11. Poo-tee-weet

Well that really is irrelevant. I'm not an expert on the law, and neither are you. I do know that I've seen much stranger things fly in court, especially recently. Whether a case like that would succeed or not doesn't matter, the point is that the people running our leagues clearly would...
  12. Poo-tee-weet

It really hasn't changed the way we play. Also, I would probably prefer the use of metal bats and cork balls as well, but then that cost is put on to the players to buy new bats, instead of having the league invest $50 in a screen. Also, getting hit by a ball in the face is still getting hit...
  13. Poo-tee-weet

For Sale Asa demarini juggernaut 26 oz

He has details! -.-
  14. Poo-tee-weet

I'm going to get reemed by someone here but I will chime in. Both the leagues that I play in (mens league, and a mixed league) switched to using a steel screen that is 6 feet high, 3 feet wide and placed about halfway between the pitcher and catcher. Last year we already had the rule that if...
  15. Poo-tee-weet

Any Foul Pole

Last month the team we were playing hit a ball that bounced off the horizontal pole that holds up the fence in the outfield, went about 5 feet out of the park on an upward arc now (because of bouncing off the fence), hit a light post and bounced back into playable ground where our fielder caught...
  16. Poo-tee-weet

Utrip 2011 Craze or 2012 Craze?

I've been thinking about picking up a Craze for a little while now and I'm not to sure which one to get, so I was looking for advice from people that have maybe swung both these bats? I see the 2011 Craze has gotten phenomenal reviews and people generally like the bat, BUT it is about the...
  17. Poo-tee-weet

Shipping to Canada

Canada Post should be resuming work on this Tuesday. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/06/26/canada-post.html
  18. Poo-tee-weet

Price Check NOW 27oz SCN18

One sold a few days ago for 150
  19. Poo-tee-weet

Dominant hand on bottom?

This is fairly common. I also throw right, bat left. I remember when I was young, my parents trying to teach me to bat right handed and I always wanted to bat the other way around :D. We have a bit of a weirdo on our team though...throws right, bats right, but writes with his left hand...he's a...
  20. Poo-tee-weet

Utrip bat most like the srv4?

Oooo...I didn't think about getting an scn2 ri, seems like a good idea. Did a quick search and most people seem to like it as well. Anyone out there swing both the SRV4 and scn2? Seem pretty similar?