Search results

1. Poo-tee-weet

Softball Documentry

Found this gem on youtube, enjoy :D
  2. Poo-tee-weet

LTB 26.5 Mizuno Blackout

Hoping to get one that is fairly new, with minimal hits. Wondering what the prices are for these thing. Hit me with whats out there.
  3. Poo-tee-weet

GTG Poo-tee-weet GTG List

Helton17, Seedhitter24
  4. Poo-tee-weet

Utrip 2011 Craze or 2012 Craze?

I've been thinking about picking up a Craze for a little while now and I'm not to sure which one to get, so I was looking for advice from people that have maybe swung both these bats? I see the 2011 Craze has gotten phenomenal reviews and people generally like the bat, BUT it is about the...
  5. Poo-tee-weet

Utrip bat most like the srv4?

Sorry I know this is a bit of a ridiculous thread topic, but I wanted to ask before I went out and bought another bat. I used to have an 26oz SRV4 that I fit my swing nicely, and I enjoyed it. Then I got rid of it because all I ever play is NSA, so I figured I would buy an NSA bat. I went and...
  6. Poo-tee-weet

GTG Helton17

Did a deal with Helton17 and it went well. He was quick to ship and it arrived in a triangle box with plenty of tape around it. Bat came in the condition describes in the post (I didn't see any pics before hand) and I am happy! Unfortunately the bat did not come with the standard bat grip on...
  7. Poo-tee-weet

For Sale SRV4 26oz with valid receipt

Selling my 26oz SRV4. Bought the bat a year ago, almost to the day, has about 300 swings on it. Comes with a valid receipt from the local store that I purchased it from, and should have about 40~ days left on warranty from today. Asking $200 shipped for the bat. SOLD locally for $225. Send me...
  8. Poo-tee-weet

I hate to ask, but...

I've only been on this forum for a little bit and I've seen a million of these threads, so here is a million and one :). I'm torn between a few different bats to buy and am curious about some other facts. Here's the situation on what I'm looking at. Miken Recoil USSSA - 180$ (I know this...