Search results

1. ogsoftballplaye

Jacksonville, Gainesville FL area

What sanctions of ball are down there? I'm sure there is Freedom and Utrip. Is there any ASA down there at all whether it be league or weekend or whatever?
  2. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 2014 Demarini Flipper Aftermath 27oz

Returnable no receipt. Has a lizard skin grip. 250-300 swings on it. No cracks. Few paint chips. Looking to get $180.
  3. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 27oz Og Stadium

Unknown # of swings. Webbing but no paint cracks. Some paint chips here and there but nothing crazy. Good bat just have no use for it. Looking to get $85 O.B.O..
  4. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 2015 Demarini Future 27.5oz

Has about 450 hits now. Has the usual field wear. Does have a paint crack in it (was like that when I got it from the Og owner). Hasn't gotten any bigger in the last 150 hits (see 4th pic). Good bat but I'm preferring my Insane U over it and my USA Aftermath. Hits it well. Passes...
  5. ogsoftballplaye

LTB Rawlings Detachable Wristband

Looking to get one. Just hit me up. Thanks for your time.
  6. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 27oz Worth Resmondo Duo 3

Received this in a trade from a GTG bro. Was told 200-300 swings. It is returnable but no receipt. It does pass compression. Has a little bit of pine tar on the taper. Good bat but I have too many. Looking for $125. Can ship today. No trades. I'm set with bats. Thanks for your time.
  7. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale Easton L1 26oz SP13L1

Unknown # of hits. Still passes compression. Has a small rattle. Webbed up pretty good. Hits good. Just going to be giving my SIS more love. No need for this one. Has pine tar on the handle. Game ready no bp needed at all. Looking to get $120 O.B.O.
  8. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 28oz Mint Og 100H 0312

Looking to sell my mint 28oz Og 100H. Has less than 20 swings on it. Has a black Lizard Skin grip on it. Asking $225 as friends and family. Will ship out Monday. Thanks for your time. Pics to come. Being posted for me by a gtg bro.
  9. ogsoftballplaye

Price Check Future

Would the owners of some 26.5oz Futures please post what the scale weight of their bats are. Thanks for your time.
  10. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 27oz 2015 DC41

85 swings. Mostly 52/300s and classic Ms. A few light paint flakes missing, retaped grip, returnable with receipt dated June 21st 2014. Just minor scuffs from from normal use. I can send the stock grip if you want it. Scale weight is 26.99oz with the one layer of tape. Bat was gamed only...
  11. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 27oz Easton ASP100 < 100 hits

Have an Easton ASP100 with receipt dated for 5/30. Has less then a 100 hits. Looking for $old to z-grip for $260
  12. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 27.5 Blackout Shadow and 28oz Taylormade Blackout

Selling my 300 swing 27.5oz Blackout Shadow in great shape. Just prefer my 26.5oz Shadow instead. Also selling a 250 hit 28oz TaylorMade Blackout. Only issue with it is the end cap is cracked bat has some scratches on it from local fields. Which is common from what I have heard. You can see...
  13. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 26.5oz Demarini Future w/ receipt

Sold to vlcmstnaz This is the previous thread where I bought the bat. Put 20 swings on it from a tee. Good bat but I'm going to unwrap my NIW and swing it. Going to share this bat with others. My other Future will be my gamer. Receipt is dated 4/7/14. Looking to get $225 gtyd. Can...
  14. ogsoftballplaye

DeMarini ID2P Roller Bag

Can someone post up some pics of this bag. Also pics of this shoe bag. Thanks for your time.
  15. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 2014 27oz Easton L1

Has 125 hits on it. Mostly game. Comes with a receipt from SBF dated at the end of last month. Good bat. Need a dual stamp though. It is webbed up as you can see in the E in one of the pics. Has a few nicks and ball marks. Nothing major to effect the bat. Looking to get $210 gtyd SOLD...
  16. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale Mizuno GMP55BK

Glove is game ready. Just got it back from Dirty about a month ago. Had him relace it in black. Glove is an awesome glove. Has been great to me. However I have discovered the Mod Trap web and now I am in love with the Mod Trap. So I'm selling this glove to get some funds to get me a Mizuno...
  17. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale Nike SHA|DO BF1489 (Black Web Only)

I had Dirty30 do a Mod Trap conversion on this glove and I no longer need the Og web. It was used but still in great condition. It is black. Looking to get $30 gtyd. Thanks for your time. Sold to naphiicon Sorry I never got pics up MODS. Dirty30s vid is what sold this baby. Thanks again...
  18. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 27oz EL NR ASA Only RI Z2000

DOTD??? 27oz EL NR ASA Only RI Z2000 Possibly DOTD. Has 150 hits max. Gamed only, no bp. It is a non return. Has some webbing and a mark on the barrel as you can see in the pics. Bat is pretty hot. No need for an ASA bat any longer and just looking to move it and get the kids some toys for...
  19. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale Diamond IX-3 batpack

Holds 4 bats. Its black. Used for the weekend tourneys, summer league, and fall league. Has tears as you can see in the pics. Still holds bats well and still in one piece. Nothing is broken. Looking for SOLD to dbrown504.
  20. ogsoftballplaye

For Sale 27oz Og Stadium

Estimate of 500-600 swings. Some webbing. Returnable but no receipt. Looking to get $100 gtyd price is firm.