Search results

1. Teencie

For Sale Easton B2 27oz Returnable with Receipt

Got this in a trade and don't use it. No need to just leave it in the closet. Comes with receipt from April. Asking $130 shipped OBO.
  2. Teencie

For Sale Men's New Balance Minimus Shoes Size 13

Not sure bro. Wife threw the box away as soon as I put them on my feet.
  3. Teencie

Pretty true to size. I wear a 13.5 in Nike and I need that extra .5 here and they would be fine.
  4. Teencie

These shoes were a present and just don't fit. Very light and very comfy, just not long enough for me to wear more than 30 seconds. Lol. Retail was around $100, I'm looking to get $50 shipped OBO. Wore them around the house for an hour or so but besides that they are brand new.
  5. Teencie

For Sale 27oz CL22 W/ 100 hits & Return

I am selling my cl22. Bat is very clean and only has around 100 swings on it. Has a return but I don't have a receipt. Looking to get $175 shipped gifted or you add fees. Message me with any questions. Thanks!
  6. Teencie

LTB TYJA pants 36 Waist

I am looking to pick up a pair of pants. I wear 36x36 in jeans, but like soft ball pants to be baggy. Colors are green, black, white and yellow so any of those combos wold be fine. LMK what is out there. Thanks!
  7. Teencie

For Trade verizon galaxy s4

message sent bro
  8. Teencie

For Sale 27oz SP12SY100W

Still here...
  9. Teencie

For Sale 27oz SP12SY100W

yes it says not for resale
  10. Teencie

For Sale 27oz SP12SY100W

Got this last year and have only put around 200 swings on it. Is not returnable unless you have a hook up. Great shape with no cracks or anything like that and does have the new stamps. Not sure what these go for now, so i will start at $175 shipped. Just lmk if that is off. Thanks![/URL][/IMG]
  11. Teencie

For Sale/Trade Minty OG SCN2

interested also
  12. Teencie

For Sale Sneakers .....

what model is the Jordan?
  13. Teencie

For Sale Like New Reebok Cooperstown Turfs White/Black 13.5

Wore these for 2 tourneys, and have a pair of New balance Minimus that I like better. Looking to get $75 shipped OBO. Will post pics later after I get home.
  14. Teencie

Vapor Apparel Sizing

Getting some hoodies and wanting to know if they run true to size? Any help fellas?
  15. Teencie

New Vigor 3.0?

I would like to get some of the 2's but they are hard to find in a 14
  16. Teencie

For Sale/Trade 12.75 worth Libby trap rht

of course this shows up when I buy one last week...
  17. Teencie

As Spring Approaches... Remember JAMCO!

Post a pic of it...
  18. Teencie

For Sale/Trade Worth Liberty 12inch

pm sent to ya bro
  19. Teencie

easton hats

I would also be interested if they are the puff embroidery style