Search results

1. dynatone

OG vs RI Question - Lightening Legend

I find that my 2.0 RI is a bit better than my 2.0 OG. But my 2.0 OG has 3000+ swings.
  2. dynatone

Dudley Nifong

Agree with the above comments . . . I've got around 400 swings on my Nifong and it is about the same as my Suncoast green 13" off the tee . . . I think the Nifong may have another level yet (my opinion).
  3. dynatone

Remake of the Dudley 2.0 Lightning 12 inch barrel

<start rant> In the same thread, the guy said he was in a tourney and it was 51 degrees. There's so much crap going around it's unbelievable. People comparing end caps from different models in different years. The comments about the logo stamps were between 2016 (no stamps) and 2017 models (with...
  4. dynatone

Western Nationals, Who's Going?

We were in Roseville, just got moved up mid season from 60 M to 60 M+ and got spanked bad. Not in favor of this move as the team is built for M. On the ball, I didn't see much improvement. At M+, many balls in the outfield had major movement in flight. As an experienced outfielder and consider...
  5. dynatone

Dudley Lightning Legend 2.0, Blue/Yellow EL

If this doesn’t work out, I’ll take the 27 NIW.... not sure of the difference in value though
  6. dynatone

Dudley

Hahaha . . . . thanks for the offer. Right now, that's my only bat for play this spring and our league starts next week. Feeling a little naked. i'm not like you that has 20 on hand at any time lol. So would either need a 2.0 spare (like you) or pick up a Wicked maybe . . . . not really an adi...
  7. dynatone

Dudley

I understood his review to say that it works well until the 400+ cuts range, where the barrel stopped trampolining and produced mediocre results. He cited several that did that. Until there are repeated examples to the contrary, I'll proceed with caution. He could have gotten a couple of blems...
  8. dynatone

New 2018 Dudley Legend Lift

I'm also curious about my pre-order . . . . called customer service this morning . . . . she said that the stock is "in receiving" and hasn't quite made it into the warehouse yet. So, yeah . .. . . . . .
  9. dynatone

Back in the game

you mention "last night" . . . . i play outfield and have noticed for several years it's tougher to track a ball at dusk or after dark. I think that happens to all seniors as we age. Make sure your vision health is good too. I wear progressive lens normally because of closeup focus challenges...
  10. dynatone

OG Dudley Lightning 12"

Almost, but not quite . . . . . . I've got an OG Dudley Lightning 13" 27oz available.
  11. dynatone

New 2018 Dudley Legend Lift

For sure!
  12. dynatone

Worth Wicked Senior Bat

Dudley 2.0 12" and adidas Melee 12" are tied for #1. it's pretty easy to find on the interwebz ;)
  13. dynatone

Dudley Lightning Fielding Gloves

For $45, that looks pretty cool.
  14. dynatone

Dudley hat?

I asked Dudley Customer Service . . . they said they don't produce any for the market . . . they had a couple in the marketing office that they Fedexed to me without asking . . . great looking hats . . . they went well above and beyond . . . very pleased, gonna wear these until they die .
  15. dynatone

Lightning 2.0

Final redo review . . . .all is A-OK:
  16. dynatone

Dudley hat?

yeah, that's the only place I've seen them
  17. dynatone

Dudley hat?

Does anyone have a source for a Dudley hat or two? Looked around the interwebz and didn't see any.
  18. dynatone

Lightning 2.0

Next review is up
  19. dynatone

Turned 40

Why do they let young people on the internet? lol
  20. dynatone

Demarini Black Ops Mod Shelf parts list

https://grcac.nike.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtmode/preview/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.nike.fd.nike!2fcom.nike.fd.grcac!2fcom.nike.iv.sap_grc_ac10?sap-config-mode=true&general/ I may be dreaming, but I thought I saw somewhere that someone had eliminated the front cross piece at the...