Search results

1. M

NSA game lights cut out in middle of an inning.

Hey we play in an NSA league. Our late game ran very late and the lights cut off during the second half of an inning. It was going to be the last inning regardless due to time. Very close game. Before the inning began, we were winning 16-15. We were home and batting in the bottom of the inning...
  2. M

LTB 2013 Easton Stealth SP12SY98H

Still looking for one of these :(, New or close to new. 28 or 30 oz. It's been my gamer for 5+ years. Fits my swing the best out of any bat I've swung. If you have a similar bat I'd consider giving it a try. Has to be ASA. Thanks!
  3. M

Price Check SP12ST100 (28oz)

I'm not sure what a solid price would be on this. Looking to sell or trade it and I just want to get a good gauge of what it's value is. I didn't play much last 2 years so I'm lost. Easton Stealth SP12ST100 28oz - Bought it from a board bro a few years ago. Didn't have many swings on it before...
  4. M

SP12ST100 (28oz)

Looking to thin out my bat stock. Didn't play much last year so I might be off on price. If I'm out of line feel free to rip me a new one. I'm really looking for a sp12sy98h specifically if I were to trade. 28 or 30 oz. I haven't swung any newer bats than that so I don't know what newer Eastons...
  5. M

For Sale/Trade 5 Bats

Looking to thin out my bat stock. Didn't play much last year so I might be off on prices. If I'm out of line feel free to rip me a new one. I'm really looking for a sp12sy98h specifically if I were to trade. 28 or 30 oz. I haven't swung any newer bats than that so I don't know what newer...
  6. M

For Sale 6 Bats, variety

Got a few bats for sale. Post here or Shoot me a PM, either way, doesn't matter. All prices are Paypal Gift or add the 4% Demarini Juice: 28oz, Crapload of hits. Original owner, bought it in 2007. Still has plenty of pop. Handle faded but servicable. Miken DC Psycho: 28oz, Supermax, Lots and...
  7. M

For Sale 28 oz SP12ST100, 28.5 oz Orange LV1

Got a few bats for sale. Post here or Shoot me a PM, either way, doesn't matter. All prices are Paypal Gift or add the 4% Demarini Juice: 28oz, Crapload of hits. Original owner, bought it in 2007. Still has plenty of pop. Handle faded but servicable. Miken DC Psycho: 28oz, Supermax, Lots and...
  8. M

For Sale 28oz. DC Psycho, 28oz. Balanced Psycho USSSA

9. M

Price Check Red Knob Bubble Sticker white DC41 -- 30oz.

These seem to be bouncing around a bit and I haven't seen any 30oz sales to compare to. Looking to buy off a gtg board bro and we're looking for a fair price. Thanks in advanced for any input.
  10. M

LTB 2014 USSSA Psycho. (Orange end one) 30oz or 28oz

http://reviews.softballfans.com/bat.php?v=Miken&id=510 Looking to buy the bat above. Miken Psycho SuperMax USSSA (SPIZMU) Looking for a 30oz but 28 would be acceptable as well. I won't consider anything under 28oz. PM me or post with offers. Used or New, as long as the price is right...
  11. M

LTB Miken DC-41 Supermax USSSA BTGDCU - 30oz

Looking for a Miken DC-41 Supermax USSSA BTGDCU. Used or New, if the price is right it doesn't matter to me. 30oz preferred above all else. I wont consider anything below a 28oz. 0Nick
  12. M

How does the DC-41 Feel

My NSA league is now only allowing bats with the 2012 NSA stamp. My brother's OG DC Psycho and OG Recoil (Endloaded) are now useless to us. Is the DC-41 similar to these bats? I haven't swung any newer Miken's so I'm pretty lost right now. I'd appreciate any input as I don't feel like playing...
  13. M

For Sale/Trade Madden 16 - PS4

SALE PENDING Just bought this on Saturday, played it only for 1 hour. It's just not for me. Bought it from Best Buy. I have the receipt if you want it. It's not returnable (Copyright laws). If anyone wants to trade this for NBA 2k16 that'd be ideal. I'll listen to other trade offers for PS4...
  14. M

For Sale Demarini CL22 Pinky 28oz

DEMARINI SOLD, THREAD UP FOR FEEDBACK.All bats are GTG, returnable, no cracks, rattles, ect. All bats were bought from board bros. Full price offers will be entertained first. If any prices are off feel free to let me know. ALL PRICES PAYPAL GIFT OR ADD 4% In order from top to bottom (except...
  15. M

For Sale Eastons and a Demarini

All bats are GTG, returnable, no cracks, rattles, ect. All bats were bought from board bros. Full price offers will be entertained first. If any prices are off feel free to let me know. ALL PRICES PAYPAL GIFT OR ADD 4% In order from top to bottom (except picture with my name, they are bottom to...
  16. M

For Sale 5 Easton, 1 Demarini (26's & 28's)

All bats are GTG, returnable, no cracks, rattles, ect. All bats were bought from board bros. Full price offers will be entertained first. If any prices are off feel free to let me know. ALL PRICES PAYPAL GIFT OR ADD 4% In order from top to bottom (except picture with my name, they are bottom to...
  17. M

NSA Another Orange Safety Bag Question

Long story short because I'm sure this has been answered before. Our guy hits a grounder to first. The ball bounces off the 1st baseman's body into foul territory. The 1st baseman picks it up and steps on the orange bag about a half step before our runner touches the bag. Is this an out, or...
  18. M

For Sale Mizuno Blackout Balanced 26oz NIW

IF THESE ARE SOLD BY THE SBF STORE AND I SOMEHOW MISSED THEM JUST LET ME KNOW AND THIS THREAD WILL COME DOWN ASAP. Hey, I got 2 Mizuno Blackouts here for sale. Both NIW. No warranty (I think they all are NR). ONE IS SOLD!!! I don't know much about the Blackout series and these are too light for...
  19. M

LTB CL22 Pinky 28oz or 30oz

**********FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR, THANKS!******************* Looking for a CL22 Pink & Silver in a 28 or 30. If you got NIW or NOW that'd be great. It has to have the "NSA 2012" stamp (I think they all have it anyways). My price range is in the lower $100s for this. They can be had NIW...
  20. M

For Sale/Trade SB13ZAE Z2000 30oz NIW

TRADED 30oz - Z2000 ASA End-Load NIW, Returnable, No receipt I bought it and without even swinging it I can tell it's not gonna work out for me. Trades have to be 28oz or if the bat is balanced 30oz would work. Trades have to have the "2012 NSA" stamp. Can't do without it. I'm looking for...