Search results

1. riotact

What are the leagues going to be in Spokane?

Exactly! Why is USSSA so much more popular? The speed of the game, and the variety of pitches you will see brings the pitcher back into play in this underhanded girls game for grown men. :D
  2. riotact

Ana conda, MT

If you didn't see them up on the forum Men's C Division 1st Team Fight Couer d Alene ID MVP Derek Gianukakis All tournament Dan Sailvs, Brandon Stotz, Jake Lenz 2nd Press Box Missoula MT All tournament Mike Waldorf, Jason Anderoli, and Kody Kennedy 3rd Berry’s Softball Billings MT...
  3. riotact

Ana conda, MT

Well, the trophy people can't spell Goosetown...so whats your point :D
  4. riotact

New New! Eastern Washington/NIdaho

What night does Mark Bohn play?
  5. riotact

It was great to see everyone at the CASH BASH. Tournament turned out good, and the derby was fun to watch. :D
  6. riotact

USSSA Men's Upper League/Spokane County

They actually hold up better in all temps because its compression that is effected not COR by temperature. Since the COR is what makes this ball go, and the hitter they should fly better than low COR higher comp balls. Big D and I bought a dozen of these years ago and they fly good all the...
  7. riotact

Just support USSSA. What has ASA done for this area when it comes to softball? It is time for new blood, and new life into Softball. We need people who won't put the ASA UIC wife in charge of USSSA umpire assignments.
  8. riotact

New Bat Miken-any feedback?

Where is the like button? lol
  9. riotact

New Bat Miken-any feedback?

It's an old standard ASA bat, and not that good of one.
  10. riotact

I tried it in Utrip, and I couldn't stop laughing, will it go away?
  11. riotact

I'm curious if the compression tester will be calibrated for new ASA standard or old?
  12. riotact

This is what is going down. We are continuing the RTS tournament at Ramsey. The only exception is it will be structured more like the raider rumble, and will pay cash back to the winners. Depending on the # of teams, we will also pay out to 2nd place! I am committing to only being the...
  13. riotact

I have a friend selling og niw, returnable Salvo. 34/27. Looking to get 225 local. 2087041868 text me if interested
  14. riotact

What is shakin up in hear!?
  15. riotact

spokane usssa

As the former USSSA Director in spokane, I can tell you the good, the bad, the ugly. If the league director is wanting to make a change, give me a pm and I can connect you with the state to setup a meeting with you/them. That is your best bet, as they can work out all the details. The...
  16. riotact

Fall 2012 League at Merkel

Playoffs? who said anything about playoffs :D:D:D
  17. riotact

Fall 2012 League at Merkel

Whats so funny? :eek:
  18. riotact

Flex not cracked, but is it broke?

My scn9 just did the same thing....it litterally sounds like the bat is broken and the ball goes no where. It had a good 3.5 year run!! We hit it in bp till it sharktoothed. took about 50 cuts. I swear the sweetspot was bigger than the barrel. :D
  19. riotact

ASA C NATIONALS in SPOKANE.....

I believe Monster Energy is USSSA C
  20. riotact

ASA C NATIONALS in SPOKANE.....

Best B teams in country play ASA C!