New Bat Miken-any feedback?

softballspokane

The Rookie
Just Bought a new bat, was wondering if anyone had any feedback about it,
it is a Miken Freak FX700 ASA Maxload 34/27.

Have not used it yet, but looking forward to it.

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
I was not a fan of the ASA FX700. They are far from Hot Out of the Wrapper & require a whole lot of BP to get them to open up. It did not fit my swing well @ all. You may like it however as a couple of my teammates swore by that bat. The new standard ULTRA & Triad are really good, really fast though.

softballspokane

The Rookie
I have hit with this bat in the past, and liked it, I know some people who have had issues with it cracking, but others who have not. Thanks for the feedback, am just looking for some feedback from people who may own one, or have owned one. I have been using an anderson rockettech, and it recently started to cool off, so I got the Miken.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got one with over 3k hits on it (was a team bat for 3 years) and it's on FIRE!

Took a long time for it to open up though, but hits good (now) I almost got rid of it cause I didn't like it at first, but being I play ball with my Dad, and we went in halfsies, I didn't. Glad I didn't get rid of it

Demarini and Easton bats are the way to go this year. The stadium 2 and the fu-dawg are money. The Easton SL2 is pretty legit but the usssa helmer is HOT!!