Search results

1. kalineklone

Grand Rapids MI area softball

Moved recently to the GR area and wondering if most of the softball around here is utrip or Asa. Have plenty of utrip bats but no asa so I want to start trading some away to get what I need before seasons start.
  2. kalineklone

For Trade 2014 bj fulk mayhem NR

Bat is gone, traded. I have a 28oz bj fulk mayhem that is non-returnable and in mint condition. i'm looking for utrip bats with the current stamp in 26 ounces in trade. would prefer miken or worth but willing to consider others. message me if you need to see pics. edit: my bad, haven't posted...
  3. kalineklone

GTG OneEyedWonder

shipped fast and securely, would deal with him again without hesitation.
  4. kalineklone

Price Check mayhem reload mh120

just wondering the value on this bat, 27.5 oz. returnable, maybe 150-200 hits and small amount of webbing. thanks for the help.
  5. kalineklone

For Trade the ONE .12 27oz

i have a NIW no return 27oz i'm looking to trade. prefer miken or worth 26 or 27 oz utrip bats. will listen to other offers, utrip only please. will post pics if needed but it is NIW.
  6. kalineklone

i have a NIW no return 27oz i'm looking to trade. prefer miken or worth 26 or 27 oz utrip bats. will listen to other offers, utrip only please. will post pics if needed but it is NIW.
  7. kalineklone

8. kalineklone

the one 1.20 replacement

so i am returning the one 1.20 (utrip version) and i'm not sure what to ask for as replacement. they said bats of equal value so no stadium or cartel. i've never returned a bat and the only newer demarini's i've swung are the one and the J2 asa bat. i'm looking for a utrip replacement. any...
  9. kalineklone

SBF finally paying off

last night i hit the first homerun i've had in 4 or 5 years and i credit it all to becoming a SBF addict. before i moved to my current location i would run into 3 or 4 a year but since my move i've played even more softball but no homers till last night, granted it was no moon shot, maybe the...
  10. kalineklone

GTG mds1084

purchased olde english "D" stickers from mds1084 and they look great. GTG bro here.
  11. kalineklone

GTG smarkley3

bought a glove off smarkley3 and after a slight shipping overlook got the glove and everything worked out great. smarkley3 is GTG.
  12. kalineklone

GTG dimples23 is GTG

sold a glove to him, super quick payment and great communication.
  13. kalineklone

For Sale/Trade Akadema AKM33 12.75" Ichiro Trapeze Glove RHT

I have a minty Akadema AKM33. Glove is RHT 12.75" trapeze web. I have applied Vinci glove conditioner twice to it and used it twice in bp. Glove still needs plenty of break in. Great glove, just isn't working for my hand. Asking $93 with shipping and paypal fees included. Would listen to...
  14. kalineklone

GTG bigE25

traded bats with bigE25 and everything went well. no problems.
  15. kalineklone

GTG Frisco Kid

bought a glove from Frisco Kid and it couldn't have gone smoother. actually received it sooner than expected. i won't hesitate to deal with him again!
  16. kalineklone

GTG hamneggs

traded bats with hamneggs and everything went great. would definetly deal with him again.
  17. kalineklone

For Trade J2 for utrip trade

i have a 28oz J2 that i'm looking to trade for a Duo or WSE. i'm willing to add $ to deal if needed. the bat has about 200-300 hits maybe even less. it is in great shape, no webbing, no rattle, no end cap separation. i'm willing to listen to other offers but really only looking for a duo or...
  18. kalineklone

quality bats or not?

i have a couple easton's in my bag from my uncle, he broke his wrist and is not using them this summer. wondering if they are worth swinging over my demarini j2 or NOW recoil? they are a stealth scn5 and a synergy scl2. the syngery seems to be different paint job than others on here, not so...