Search results

1. J

ASA Texas ASA

What is the bat rule for ASA league ? And ASA tournament ?
  2. J

585 mega maniac 26oz.

I know there probably won't be any available but doesn't hurt to try .... looking for one with less than 300 swings and in good condition ....
  3. J

worth batpacks black (6)

LTT all 6 for 1 usssa bat 26 oz bal. ( miken or easton ) looking for decent offers ... or sale each one for $35 >>>>>>
  4. J

Ps3 F/s

TRYING TO SALE PS3 80G STILL NIB $400 PLUS DEL. ... WILL ADD SOCOM (CONFRONTATION) AND MUMMY RETURNS BLURAY MOVIE .... OR MAYBE EVEN TRADE FOR 2 USSSA BATS 26oz niw eastons ....but like to sale first
  5. J

LTT nr freak plus 27 oz NIW

just got this bat from MIKEN and wanted to test the waters and see what kind of trades I could get .. looking for offers ... interests used titan RES.(blue) , psycho (bal) , or similar type bats
  6. J

Kabbie Is Gtg

Great Deal And Fast Delivery ... Thanks Bro
  7. J

KABBIE is GTG

never met this dude and great deal !!! quick and easy ....
  8. J

Freydog01 / Hittingbombs Gtg

JUST DID A DEAL WITH HITTINGBOMBS ( IAN ) GREAT GUY ! SO DONT BE AFRAID !!!!!!!!!!!.... FREYDOG01(JIM)WAS THE OTHER I DID A DEAL WITH AND WOULD DO BUSINESS WITH BOTH GUYS ......BOTH WERE QUICK AND PROMPT.......
  9. J

Bd#20

This Guy Is G.t.g. .... Just Did A Great Deal ... It Was A No Hassle And Fast .... Thanks Bro ..... I Would Do Business With This Guy Anytime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. J

Puttersea Ism Gtg

Great Deal ... No B.s. Straight Forward ... Awesome Time With Delivery... Would Do Business With This Guy Anytime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!