Search results

1. JLong14

AWS Rings tournament in Las Vegas

Who all is coming into Vegas in 2 weeks for winter worlds?
  2. JLong14

Price Check 27oz balanced asa only z2000

Price check on a Z2000 with a receipt from 2 weeks ago 35 swings in it. I'm think 200 fed exed to someone with the receipt lmk if I am off base.
  3. JLong14

Feedback on the ASA only Z???

Any one have feedback on these specifically the Balanced version?
  4. JLong14

2013 E Worlds in Las Vegas.....

Who all is coming into Las Vegas for the E Western Worlds this year?
  5. JLong14

For Sale/Trade 2013 Z2000 30 OZ Balanced Good QC

Have a 30 oz UTRIP balanced with about 100 swings on it returnable good QC 2XXXXXXX. Looking to sell or trade for lighter Z200 similar condition or sell for 190. Can text pics as my work does not allow me to upload them. PM for text thanks
  6. JLong14

psycho durability issues

So I picked up a psycho from the store about 3 weeks ago put about 40 swings on it and it failed compression at the USSSA tournament this weekend and after 5 swings at league tonight it busted .... is this the norm with the new izzy? The original psycho was the most durable bat I ever owned...
  7. JLong14

Big Bear Tournaments

Anyone have contact info for tournaments in Big Bear?
  8. JLong14

For Sale/Trade 50 Swing 2014 DC-41

50 Swing 2014 27oz DC-41 Returnable, Looking for trade offers also will sell for 160 obo+ fees cannot post pics at work our firewall doesn't allow it, if you would like pic text me at 702-278-6560
  9. JLong14

Demarini VXu

I was hoping someone in this forum would have access to the new stamp VX2U, please PM if you do and hopefully we can aarange something :D:D
  10. JLong14

Price Check 50 Swing DC41 2014

Wondering what this is worth returnable with receipt from 1 month ago 50 swings on it, its the new dark grey and red one that just came out.
  11. JLong14

For Sale Tag Heuer

Looking to sell a Tag, slightly used, real deal just don't wear it anymore. http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=0&bo_products_variance_id=116522 This is the model retails at 895.00 Can text pics is need be hit me up 702-278-6560 I would take 300 here on SBF...
  12. JLong14

For Sale/Trade 2014 dc 41

10 swings out of the wrapper, returnable no receipt, looking to trade for either a blanced Z2000 27-28 same condition or sell for 190. PM if interested
  13. JLong14

Any Another interesting rule was brought up this weekend

I seem to be running into the strangest situations playing ball altely lol! Here is the situation home team is batting with runners on first and third down one run two outs, batter hits a deep fly ball in the LC field gap, the center fielder reaches his hand over the fence and tips the ball...
  14. JLong14

Any First time I saw this not sure what the call is.

Situation is bottom of 7 one run game runners on first and third two outs, batter hits a squib in front of the plate and is going to beat it out and the runner from third scores, but the pitcher picks the ball up and intentionally hits the stack of bats that is leaned up on the fence. His line...
  15. JLong14

Return for a OG MV-1

Anyone know what the return is for these I have 2 that are dead and should be shipping them back soon?
  16. JLong14

For Sale/Trade 26 oz OG Stadium Returnable

Has prob 500-600 swings on it looking to trade or sell for 90 shipped plus fees, will post pics when I get home from work.
  17. JLong14

Price Check 27 oz flipper USED

50 hit 27 oz returnable Flipper trying to see what these are going for? Cash or trade
  18. JLong14

LTTF M7 jh98

Looking to trade for or buy on of these in 26.5 oz got NIW worths or cash to trade......LMK
  19. JLong14

For Trade Up for Trade

OG MIken MV-1 27oz ~400 hits and returnable w receipt up until next March OG Demarini Stadium 26 oz ~600 cuts and on fire returnable w receipt until Jan Looking to Trade for 26 or 27 oz end loaded Z 2000 LMK what ya got! Pics available by text or after 5 pm PST work blocks the pic sites.
  20. JLong14

For Trade Up for

OG MIken MV-1 27oz ~400 hits and returnable w receipt up until next March OG Demarini Stadium 26 oz ~600 cuts and on fire returnable w receipt until Jan Looking to Trade for 26 or 27 oz end load Pics available by text or after 5 pm PST work blocks the pic sites.